Man, if we could all go out for one massive drink...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
I'd have a load of stories to tell you. Until time permits, teasers for all:

+ Finished my BA in the MAC, and luckily, I'm still there/here!

+No longer am I under the eye of literature, but now I will work on sculpting the demographics of these hills.

+Am up to my armpits in reading.

+Contemplate the dynamics of this band nearly on a daily basis.

+Think of my friends (close and acquaintance) with frequent utmost sincerity.

+Getting psyched for Cleveland...

+Getting psyched for Cleveland.......

Enough of me, please, tell me what you've done in past two years - if you have time and do not mind. I really would love to read what's been up. I've been out of several loops for the past couple of years so I'm just trying to grasp at the realms of others.

welcome back!

good to hear from you, things sound good.

in the last two years i've gone to poland/europe twice.

nothing else has happened.

long live bear... :sexywink:

Matt, do you have GA for Cleveland? I do! Perhaps we should hook up before the show :D

Oh, and as for what I've been doing for the last couple of years...

2004 sucked dog biscuits...except that I met my boyfriend at work. Woohay! He got transferred to a different branch in December though. We lived about an hour and a half apart, so managing visits between his job and both of mine was getting difficult. In April, I got hired at a job closer to him on the same day he closed on his new house...so talk about good timing! :D

supreme cutlas - That sounds like some travel. What did you visit - family, friends, historical places of interest?

ps: hockey is back

April and Kris - Yes, I have two GAs for the Cleveland show, one for me, and one for my girlfriend. I forget where the seats are but I know they're almost identical to when we saw Pearl Jam two years ago.

Kat - Hey, tough break about the year, huh? Hints that his one's better though? By the way, U2 did release an album in '04. Regardless of opinion, that's noteworthy.

hockey is back indeed! very excited...

first time i went to poland went to teach english, last time i went back to visit friends and travel a bit further east into lithuania.

really good of you to drop by. :up:

Back
Top Bottom