Man arrested for burning kitten on grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: yummy

SFGAL said:
sounds good
yummy!!!!!
makes me hungry
bbq kitty

i hope all of you who replied are vegetarians
whats the difference between a cat and a cow?
nothing

makes me wonder about the 96% of meat eaters in this country
(statistics Time magizine)

There is quite a big difference between a domestic pet and cows and other animals which are quickly and humanely as possible killed for the purpose of food, which they are raised for.

It is just sick and cruel to imagine people standing there laughing at a helpless animal being burned alive and tortured for no reason. :mad: :sad:

I dont like newbies that come in and post to purposely stir shit

Obviously she just wanted to stir shit.

Happy now? :rolleyes:

hmmmm

so i take it by the response i got that none of you are vegetarians?

well some of you went as far as saying that cows are raised humanely for us to eat? and what happened with the cat was torture? the cat was grilled alive. many of the cows that are slaughtered are still VERY alive when butchered. sorry to burst your bubble.

please read Peter Singer- a great author who has researched animal farming

do you really think that the meat you eat isnt torture?

you obviously havent been to a "farm"

and, no i was not just stirring up "sh*t" which is a word i find offensive.

thanks for making me realize that a point i made is ridiculed.

-SFGAL
upset in SF

Re: hmmmm

SFGAL said:

well some of you went as far as saying that cows are raised humanely for us to eat? and what happened with the cat was torture? the cat was grilled alive. many of the cows that are slaughtered are still VERY alive when butchered. sorry to burst your bubble.

please read Peter Singer- a great author who has researched animal farming

do you really think that the meat you eat isnt torture?

and, no i was not just stirring up "sh*t" which is a word i find offensive.

thanks for making me realize that a point i made is ridiculed.

-SFGAL
upset in SF

I still think your argument is weak. Cows might not live in the best conditions, but they are BRED to become food. And even if they do suffer, their bodies are still used for food. Cows aren't just slaughtered because the butchers think it's fun. There's a legitimitate motive behind it (production of food, satisfying demand, and making a living, among others). That cat was burned alive purely for the entertainment of some incredibly sick and twisted individuals

As a side question, do you find the actual killing of animals for food offensive? If so, how do you deal with natural predators like lions or bears killing their prey? Are you worried about the gazelles or fish suffering? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: yummy

Forget about the damn cows for a second.

SFGAL said:
sounds good
yummy!!!!!
makes me hungry
bbq kitty

That is sick. Not funny at all. Sorry.

There's a thing called netiquette and if you wanted to get your point across there are other ways you could have done it instead of this way.

thanks diemen for at least trying to argue the point intelligently

i appreciate that

my ethical premise is this: animals do not have an option to eat any thing but others
they unable to live off of vegetables and do not have the mental capacity to think about this rationally

we do

in this day and age with modern technology we have the capability to live off of the land
we have the intelligence to realize that the land we have cannot sustain our world population by feeding animals for us to eat

it is cruelty to slaughter animals in the way we do in mass farms
if someone humanely slaughters an animal for survival purposes, i have no problem with that

for me, entertainment value of watching a cat grilling is as horrible as someone who has a choice NOT to eat mass marketed slaughtered meat but still does

we can think for ourselves and should to save many

the land we use to feed cows for our "food" could be used for crops to feed many more millions in other countries

-SFGAL

SFGAL said:

In high school for a class I was in I went to a cow, chicken, and pig farm. I have seen cows slaughted. Do not assume.

any of u guys ever stept on a hardworking ant deliberately? whos family is now all hungry and dying

Re: Re: hmmmm

ghetofabu said:

In high school for a class I was in I went to a cow, chicken, and pig farm. I have seen cows slaughted. Do not assume.

In grade-school we toured the local slaughter house as well and saw a cow slaughtered.

The farm that I grew up on was a working dairy farm until I was about 7-8 years old.

SFGAL said:

Uh, er, no. I'm a vegetarian.

I don't want to get involved in the "are cows killed humanely?" topic, so I won't. But I agree with Sicy.. some of the things you said weren't not funny whatsoever. Think before you post.

SF- You are entitled to your opinion. Maybe next time you want a serious discussion about an issue you should approach the subject in that way. The manner you entered the conversation was asking for people to respond the way they did.

Alrighty now.

not all humour is tastefull, theres quite a bit of morbid, black, cynical humour going round in the world, which at times can be tasty, though often misunderstood

Okay folks, I'm here...

And its KILLING time...

I'm gonna put the M***** F***** over some coals and fry 'im up nice and tasty and feed 'im to the Lions at the LA ZOO. :macdevil: :mad:
Anybody got some propane?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I think I'll squeal "help me help me" while I'm doing it, just for laughs. :mac:

joyfulgirl said:

true story.

instant karma's gonna getcha

Exactly.
I heard about some losers who would film this woman crushing small animals like mice, hamsters,etc, underneath her feet, for the sexual gratification of men. "Crush videos" i think they were called.
Well, eventually, the bitch got arrested, but the guy who shot the film didnt, i guess. One day he was out working underneath his car, and the car started to roll and rolled right over him, killing him.
In other words....he was CRUSHED!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
Yeee Haaa!!!!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom