Man, am I pissed........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
So I just checked my email, and there was an email from someone and all the subject said was "please stop sending me email" I have no clue who this person is...there was no message, just the subject line with this phrase.
I was scratching my head for awhile...I can't come up with who it might be.
Part of me wants to email them back and be a b*tch, but they probably won't open it...
If you're going to be a rude bastard, at least explain why.
What should I do?

Are you sure its not one of those virus mask hoax things?

Ive been getting mail to my yahoo account with just subject lines and nothing inside. :|

Just email them back in the subject going I AM NOT EMAILING YOU. Then you can type what every you want in the text. But at least they know who you are and the it is not you. They may have just fat fingured and got your email on accident.

Sicy said:
Are you sure its not one of those virus mask hoax things?

Ive been getting mail to my yahoo account with just subject lines and nothing inside. :|

This is what I thought of instantly too.

Don't email them back.

Block their address and forget about it.

:) :adam:

I recently got one in my Yahoo account and the subject line was "honey". It was from a hotmail account so I ran a virus check on the attachment and sure enough, it was a virus.

Bastards, whoever they are :madspit:

Your toe hasn't dislocated yet... --my podiatrist, 6-5-02

hee hee martha, whatever would i do without your feet updates?! my feet would feel so alone and inadequate!

Lilly said:
Your toe hasn't dislocated yet... --my podiatrist, 6-5-02

hee hee martha, whatever would i do without your feet updates?! my feet would feel so alone and inadequate!

I have to admit, this is funny. I'm sorry Martha, but it's like a doctor saying, "Well, you still have your teeth - for now" or "your arm is still attached to your body, at the moment". LOL! What - is he just waiting anxiously for the day where your toe shifts and he can proclaim, "See, see! I told you!" :D

i'm used to bono, edge, larry, and adam quotes...i'm even used to family and friend quotes...but i will never get used to podiatrist quotes...i'm always lmao!!

Back
Top Bottom