Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmm, cheese. I'm curious about this pasta bowl business! I don't know if they've got it in NZ yet! :hmm:

Dominoes will always hold a special spot in my heart - there was one just across from my old work, and on special occasions we would order pizza to checkouts :giggle: We only got in trouble once!

Bah, I've been at work all day :grumpy: Oh well, can't complain, it was time and a half. Unfortunately I have to spend that money on getting my car's wheel bearing fixed :down:

Bye Ashley! :wave:

I like Dominoes. :reject: and I forgot about the pasta bowl, sorry Ash. There is a great pizza place right near me but didn't feel like the shaved ham variety today.

See, I find Dominoes over-priced, they make tiny pizzas, and the ingredients are 1. terrible and 2. sparing.

Plus their meatlovers has nothing on the one the place up the road makes. :drool:

Spending money on getting cars fixes sucks. But your safety comes first my dear.

Yes, my dad scared me into getting it done when he told me that he had a crash and totalled his car due to a seized wheel bearing! :eek: I think I'd rather spend $200 than have to buy a new car.

Sometimes being unable to drive has the occasional monetary-related perk ...

Oh but Ax, their cheesy bread :drool: and lets face it, I don't exactly have high standards!!

I loathe spending money on my car but yeah, much better than totalling your car. It always feels so nice when you have your wheels done. Makes you realise how bad they were before. :ohmy:

Goddamn forum hiccup.

Plus it seems to be lasting longer for me than anybody else. My Intarwebz has been all kinds of failtastic lately.

lol IMDB boards:

Was Anyone Else Rooting For Aaron ?

was it just me?

I get it, no matter how hot your confused lebanese next door neighbor is, don't eff her until she grows up a bit more. Just because you've got a chin that resembles Van Damme's butt in the 90s doesn't mean you can have your way with middle school girls, no matter how right it feels at the time. Ever.

I really do get it, but was anyone else hoping that he would show her the ropes and did any one else think that it was a tragedy on a Shakespearean level when he got caught?

Am I all alone?

Sincerely,

R. Kelly

Oh come on, you had to know this was in the wind. :giggle:

Doubt I'll be losing any more unless someone has a very attractive pet or I decide to turn to drugs. :lol:

I wasn't aware there was a point for adultery ...

:laugh:

I found more texts from last night on Facebook. :love:

So I found this phone on the ground... and before I turned it into the bar, I changed all the contact numbers to "i like eggs"

-(503) Hey I just wanted to let you know I got home safely.
(503) The party was at your house wasn't it?
1-(503) By got home safely I meant that I made it from the kitchen to my bedroom floor.

(314) Im at dennys and i'm soaked. Why? I blame unicorns

I remember talking to my friend Dave once while he was eating pizza. He presumably had it on his lap. His exact words: "My pizza makes my penis warm."

Ha :lol: I heard those exact words today.

I wasn't aware there was a point for adultery ...

:laugh:

:giggle:
Do you really want me to tell you about the car sex amongst other things?

Back
Top Bottom