Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: how's the packing going? :yikes:

Packing? :lol: Every day for the past week I've been meaning to sort my clothes so that I can just throw them in garbage bags when it's time to go. Still haven't done it.
But I have bought most of my furniture and electrical stuff. :up: Just have to do a run through the supermarket for detergent, shampoo, broom that sort of stuff.

You know what's worse than birds singing all night? Crickets chirping incessantly all night. The volume on some Queensland crickets is pretty bloody loud, and of course you don't want to close the window because it's fucking hot and any whiff of a breeze you can get through the open window is valuable.

we have frogs, crickets, bellbirds, cows, 3 or so roosters, dogs, a wild cat (jaguar (we think) who has retired to a farm nearby from a circus - it wails and carries on a lot), and horses who are really noisy in the mornings.

peace and quiet of the country, my arse!

Just the two of us Ax. :sexywink:

:giggle:
I saw pics of you on U-Wens facebook at Hanging Rock. Some of the pics are pretty good. There were a lot of you there!

:laugh:

Yeah, it was people U-Wen knows. I tagged along just for the sake of photography. Did you see what I posted earlier in the thread?

So, on Hanging Rock, I walked past ... a tree with a penis.

s640x480

:giggle:
:tsk:

Some of those Rosella pics were great. Did you put some weird effect over them or were the birds really that bright?

They really were that bright - I didn't do any processing to those pictures except to crop a couple.

Back
Top Bottom