Mama's got a squeeze box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
Daddy never sleeps at night!

Let's appreciate The Who, one of the best rock and roll bands ever. :up:

A Quick One, While He's Away is their most underrated song, and used to perfection in Rushmore.

I like Squeeze Box but prefer some of their other classics/anthems like Won't Get Fooled Again and Love Reign O'er Me!

Zootlesque said:
I like Squeeze Box but prefer some of their other classics/anthems like Won't Get Fooled Again and Love Reign O'er Me!

I should love them, because Eddie Vedder loves them, and I love Eddie Vedder...but that equation doesn't always work.

The two you mention above are probably my favourites :up:

One of my very favorite bands. I also feel that Endless Wire ought to get quite a bit more appreciation around here than it does.

Then there's:

A Quick One, While He's Away
Pinball Wizard
My Generation
Magic Bus
Bargain
BEHIND BLUE EYES!!!

:drool:

1. Love Reign O'er Me
2. Won't Get Fooled Again
3. Baba O'Riley
4. Behind Blue Eyes
5. So many contenders...Relay, Sea & Sand, 5.15, Who Are You, My Generation, etc.

LemonMacPhisto said:
You better, you better, you bet!

I contend that this is the worst song ever recorded by a great band. And yet they have insisted on playing it at nearly every concert since it was released.

Lots of great songs. Can't remember why, but besides the obvious hits, and early trax like 'I Can't Explain', I have to include 'My Wife'

LemonMacPhisto said:
Oh come on, it's not as bad as the Stones' Harlem Shuffle.

:lol:

Thanks for stuffing that in my head...I'm going to go around all week singing that now :angry:

The more songs that are listed here, the more I realize I should give them some credit. They are pretty great. I'm also looking forward to Mike Myers playing Keith Moon in that biopic about his life...should be interesting.

Quadrophenia_-_Frontal.jpg

angelordevil said:

:lol:

Thanks for stuffing that in my head...I'm going to go around all week singing that now :angry:

The more songs that are listed here, the more I realize I should give them some credit. They are pretty great. I'm also looking forward to Mike Myers playing Keith Moon in that biopic about his life...should be interesting.

When's that coming out? After the biopic craze is over I bet.

I think Myers will do a good job.

Baba O' Reilly
Sunrise
Our Love Was
Christmas
Sea And Sand

:drool: The Who most certainly do rock. :rockon: (Zeppelin is still 10x better though :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom