malibu whortense? weiner stand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
malibu whortense? is looking for some new accessories for her world. i already have the crack house?, the '77 yugo?, the plastic shoes?, and malibu vargas mcdoogle?.

can you think of any new friends or accessories????!!! what is a girl to do?
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by melon (edited 10-20-2001).]

a whore house? maybe?

*simple suggestions from a simple mind who enjoys simple math*

Sincerely yours,

------------------
I couldn't take it anymore so I went back to the sea...'cus that's where fishes go when fishes get the sense to flee...

uh-oh... melon and malibu whortense are both fighting towards the surface... sooner or later there will no longer be a distinction between the two. Now you see, this is what happens with multiple handles
wink.gif

Well melon I suppose you could always get the malibu whortense jail cell. I hear that is fun for all ages! Comes with a ball-and-chain and everything!

malibu whortense? needs her little sister, palm beach pepper london? so they can go looking for fake plastic shoes? together and then later meet up for wieners with malibu vargas mcoogle?

skipperglowup.jpg

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

How about a coke spoon?

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

She needs the panel van? for weekend parties at the beach, a paddy wagon? for when she is arrested for drinking underage, also a divorce suit? for when she meets Malibu Martin? and they get divorced. Which is when she will get the Malibu Beach house? Malibu Dog? and Malibu Offspring?.

At which time there will be a special video relese of 'Malibu Whortense does the Oprah Show'?.

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 10-21-2001).]

OK, if you look closely one of those chicks looks about 12, my little Cookie. And I think they're supposed to be the same Skipper, only the other one is after she's "matured" into Skipperhood.

*I just wasted so much time explaining this*

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Don't forget the malibu whortense cell phone?. That way she can chat with her best friend malibu gnarla? while she drives badly in her malibu whortense '77 yugo?.

cell%20phone.GIF

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 10-21-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom