Male Questionnaire.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
For any U2 males out there who like to be seated and attached to lie-detector…

But absolutely no problem if this should be deleted or is never answered……:yes:

1 – do you have a problem asking for directions? Explain to me why?
2 – when you were a teenager, any female teachers you had a crush on?
3 – have you ever/do you skateboard on the sidewalk/rollerblade on the sidewalk/ride bikes over escalators or bounce on back tyre, or in general do crazy stuff…etc?
4 – can you bend your left arm in a full right angle up your back so that back of your hand almost reaches or is touching the back of neck?
5 – have you got a bicep more than 12 inches diameter?
6 – are you a gentleman who opens doors for ladies/helps pensioners cross the road, or are you just a guy who believes women can open a door themselves cause they have arms, and pensioners belong in the Bingo club all day discussing 89 year old Doris and her blue hair?
7 – what is the best present a girl has given you?
8 – you wolf-whistle a lot to girls passing by, esp if you are with other blokes……..one day you see a hot bird and you whistle, and this hot bird ‘shows’ you that she is a he……do you run off and promise never to be such an ass again? Or do you keep on whistling at girls passing (who most likely think you are a jerk anyhow for doing such)...?
9 – you are locked in a room full of women. They start treating you like a new-born puppy. Do you feel so blessed, or do you feel very intimidated?
10 – I find Jack Black extremely hot looking…..seriously. He has funny character too. Do you hold a massive question mark above your head and wonder why on earth I fancy him, or do you just shrug and go ‘that’s cool’..?

Thank you for co-operation…….if you did. :evil:

mad1 said:

No, why would I want to drive around aimlessly for hours?

mad1 said:

Yes, I actually ran into her last weekend at a wedding and we danced...

mad1 said:

3 – have you ever/do you skateboard on the sidewalk/rollerblade on the sidewalk/ride bikes over escalators or bounce on back tyre, or in general do crazy stuff…etc?
When I was younger...

mad1 said:

4 – can you bend your left arm in a full right angle up your back so that back of your hand almost reaches or is touching the back of neck?
Yeah :huh:

mad1 said:

12" to be exact...

mad1 said:

6 – are you a gentleman who opens doors for ladies/helps pensioners cross the road, or are you just a guy who believes women can open a door themselves cause they have arms, and pensioners belong in the Bingo club all day discussing 89 year old Doris and her blue hair?
I open doors for everyone...

mad1 said:

An antique suitcase full of memories...

mad1 said:

8 – you wolf-whistle a lot to girls passing by, esp if you are with other blokes……..one day you see a hot bird and you whistle, and this hot bird ‘shows’ you that she is a he……do you run off and promise never to be such an ass again? Or do you keep on whistling at girls passing (who most likely think you are a jerk anyhow for doing such)...?
Do guys really do this?

mad1 said:

9 – you are locked in a room full of women. They start treating you like a new-born puppy. Do you feel so blessed, or do you feel very intimidated?
Do you mean do I let them pet me while I lick their face?

mad1 said:

10 – I find Jack Black extremely hot looking…..seriously. He has funny character too. Do you hold a massive question mark above your head and wonder why on earth I fancy him, or do you just shrug and go ‘that’s cool’..?
"That's cool"

mad1 said:

Nope...I'll talk to just about anyone! Although, I do have a pretty good sense of direction, I know I get lost once in a while. One time I even accidentally found myself in PLEBA.

mad1 said:

I went to an all-male Catholic H.S. - they did not hire attractive female (or young) teachers.

mad1 said:

bungee jump! ? There were a few concerts in the early 90s that were way more physical than skateboarding.

mad1 said:

um, yes!?

mad1 said:

no idea. Do not measure myself with rulers.

mad1 said:

If I know there is a cut of the pension for me, I am all in!!!

mad1 said:

Two: Life (mother) and her hand in Marriage (fiance)

mad1 said:

I have never whistled.

mad1 said:

Blessed and intimidated at the same time!

mad1 said:

I have held a massive question mark over my head about you for YEARS, maddie1. In fact, it has helped me build some fairly strong back muscles, but not without a lot of pain. A LOT. Thank God for ibuprofen in gel form. But, that is cool I guess.

1. in the car or in bed?
2. no, but I wasn't blessed with the best looking teachers
3. I studied accountancy ....... that was enough crazyness for me
4. yes, yes I can!!
5. umm, don't know!
6. unless the person scares me I'm generally courteous
7. love
8. I can't wolf-whistly :( but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even if I could
9. if these women were all my former teachers then I would feel neither
10. if I had been a girl I probably would have ended up stalking Jack Black

No, not really, though I first try myself and every time I ask a person it is embarrassingly close and I should easily have found it myself.

No, my female teachers weren't exactly what one would be longing for. In Germany, average age of teacher is 50+.

No, I can't skateboard, don't do rollerblading and wouldn't do that to my bike or myself.

Yes, but it hurts a bit. Hope I understood what you were asking for here.

Don't think so.

I usually do open doors for girls, but not always. Most girls don't have a problem at all to open a door themselves if they are better able to reach the handle, and don't even want to always have someone open the door for them.

Don't know.

I wouldn't do that, even if I could.

I would want to be in a room with adults.

I don't know him, but go for it.

Last edited:
1. Nope I get lost all the time.
2. Yeah quite a few, but in hindsight that was probably just because I went to an all male school, I think just because they were female held all the attraction.
3. Don't skateboard, rollerblade...I like ice skating...does that qualify as dangerous?
4. Nope...furthest I can get is to the upper part of my back.
5. No clue...and I use centimetres not inches:Tongue:
6. I'm an equal opportunities door opener.
7. Well you know that would be telling...:wink:
8. Would be better just to walk up and have a chat with the likelihood of getting their number, just makes wolf whistling pointless.
9. I'm the only guy in my work so I can relate...not intimidating certainly...odd at times definitely...it's like the best course you could take for understanding the female mind.
10. I apparently look like Jack Black a bit...so hell yeah!

No, asking directions implies that you can't find your own way which implies weakness.

There is no emotion to a teenage boy, there were definitely some attractive teachers, I think it's much better to not be a teenager.

I do crazy stuff, but not with bikes.

I am touching my neck so I presume so

Probably

I am a chauvanist as I do open doors for girls.

A dinosaur.

I would whistle again as a show of respect for the t-girl.

I take option number 3 and start an argument with strong opinions.

I just start playing tribute in my head.

mad1 said:
Whay-hey!!! and you live here too!

where are ya! LOL!

:evil:

yes, on looking, you have a widdly bit of his character comin thru.

haha, i'm in a Westie...but I can be found frequenting the pubs and clubs in town, mainly auntie annies and the like.

Anyway what brought on the questionnaire?

Cool...dempseys was definitely insurance fraud...well that's my theory anyway.

No. I don't like wasting my time. :wink:

Yes.

Nah, not really.

Hwa?

No.

I open doors for everyone when I can, regardless of gender.

I liked BVS' answer to this one. Nothing tops that. :up:

:eyebrow:

:drool: Blessed...

:eeklaugh: ?

1. nope, I always know where I am.
2. I had a crush on one in middle school
3. nah, I'm not crazy
4. I don't know if it is in a full right angle or not, but I can touch it
5. can't say I've measured it lately
6. sure
7. intimacy
8. I don't whistle like that
9. I'd say I'd be feeling pretty good
10. whatever knocks you out

mad1 said:

1. I have a fantastic sense of direction, so I've never had to worry about it. Usually I'm the one others are asking.

2. My one teacher looks kind of like Tina Fey, only better looking.

3. I only bike, and only for exercise or transportation (not much the latter anymore since I've got a car).

4. Yes.

5. No.

6. I hold open doors but don't help people across the street.

7. Girls haven't ever given me anything, really.

8. I don't really follow the question too well, but I can't whistle, so no.

9. I'm usually comfortable talking to people unless for some reason outside of my control the situation's awkward.

10. Jack Black's a neat guy, so you get a "That's cool" from me.

mad1 said:

Good questions there Mad One.

mad1 said:

1. I always ask for directions. Im not so good with them.
2. My Science teacher. She was cute.
3, All of the above, just ask the BAWS.
4. Random, but yes.
5. probably not, Ive got small but toned arms.
6. I am always a Gentlemen to Women. I helped a lady at big lots last week put a bird feeder into her car.
7. The best present? Her Heart.
8. Well I lived in Hollywood for years in shitty parts, so Im Immune to it.
9. Id fall asleep in their arms, I always want to be held.
10. Well Im a guy but I think humor is the most attractive thing.

Back
Top Bottom