Malbun, Liechtenstein Superthread (400 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i ever conquer the world in stick tennis, i'm moving on to baseball.

actually, i doubt i will. stick tennis happens to just have the best gameplay of any of the stick sports games.

I used to be hooked on Stick Soccer a couple of years ago ... I keep meaning to revisit it to see if the gameplay's as good as I remember.

I'm gonna go to the gym for a bit. My foot is killing me due to some erratic dancing last weekend, so I'll probably be back within the hour. Ciao an' shit!

Hahaha, I just guilted Axxo into giving up Stick Tennis for an hour, maybe.

On that note, I'm going to bed. :wave:

if i ever conquer the world in stick tennis, i'm moving on to baseball.

actually, i doubt i will. stick tennis happens to just have the best gameplay of any of the stick sports games.

Baseball is shit. I can admit that. For fucks sake, you NEVER are on defense!

"Bono and Lady Gaga are among the latest on board for the Haiti-helping tune, joining the likes of Usher, Jason Mraz, Akon, Jennifer Hudson, Carlos Santana, Enrique Iglesias and Toni Braxton."

:scream:

Were they planning to remake this in 2005, but delayed it when Maroon 5 couldn't be booked? Gaga is the only one there experiencing something of a heyday.

Holy shit I'm actually doing packing.

What are you and Charlotte's schedules looking like? Only I'll be in the city this Wednesday, then I might meet up with you guys before the gig on Sunday or something (I have no money to actually go to the gig, alas!).

What are you and Charlotte's schedules looking like? Only I'll be in the city this Wednesday, then I might meet up with you guys before the gig on Sunday or something (I have no money to actually go to the gig, alas!).

We're in Brisbane this week! Sydney Saturday. Back in Melbourne on Sunday; Charlotte stays until Saturday the 13th. Hope everybody's still on for the gathering on Friday the 12th.

We're in Brisbane this week! Sydney Saturday. Back in Melbourne on Sunday; Charlotte stays until Saturday the 13th. Hope everybody's still on for the gathering on Friday the 12th.

The 12th is looking worse and worse for me, BUT I'll be free all other days and times so we can Do Stuff.

I just read the most amazing wtf thing on my LJ friends list:

picturec.jpg

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

The 12th is looking worse and worse for me, BUT I'll be free all other days and times so we can Do Stuff.

You need to make the 12th better and better for you. Come on, pizza at the Mountain Goat Brewery!

I can't get on at all. :lol: You broke it, Ax! You were aware that their server struggles with capacities of 1. :tsk:

I think I just did you a favour, given how terrifying the homepage picture I got was.

We'll see about that!! :fist:

... Yeah, I don't have a hope. *L*

With the exclusion of the last thread, you'd recently been extending your lead ... out to 350 posts now.

I wonder which of you will be first to overtake Andrew.

With the exclusion of the last thread, you'd recently been extending your lead ... out to 350 posts now.

I wonder which of you will be first to overtake Andrew.

See, it's okay as long as I have time at home... next week Reggo may overtake me and Andrew both. Or over this whole month if nothing else...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom