Making Cocktails.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the tourist

Blue Crack Addict
It's not a good idea to make them too strong when you haven't eaten in 6 hours, is it?

Most people would probably kill me for doing this, but I dumped the cocktail out and made one way less strong. Waste of alcohol, I know.

When my girlfriend gets home we're gonna make some wonderful cocktails with chambord, limeade, and orange-pineapple juice.

yeah. you're gonna make cocktails.

Peter-Griffin2-1280x960.jpg

Last edited:
I can't decide if you think my burn was freakin' sweet, or if you think pussy is freakin' sweet.

Either one works.

:hi5:

Ah well. Any cocktail with about 6 shots in it would be too strong for most of you.

zuropa_fit said:
I think you underestimate some of us.

six? really?

Yeah. That's why it was too strong. I ended up drinking about half of it, then refilling it with limeade to dilute the rest. When I said I poured it out, I meant into another glass.

Anyway, later on that night, I discovered a love for Chambord. I had about 4 oz of limeade, 4 oz of orange/pineapple juice, and 4 oz of chambord and it was the most amazing cocktail I've ever had.

Martinis. :drool:

I had my first one at a friend's house a few weeks ago. I'm not exactly sure how she made it, but it was infused with cranberry juice and lemon...then shaken.

As for not eating, probably not advisable. I don't drink very often, but I've been in the company of people who've projectile-vomited into phonebooks without eating enough beforehand. Fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom