"Makes Me Wonder"-Maroon 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
I already feel mildly bad about loving them, and this new single is addicting. It has a very 70s disco/dance feel. Anyone else want to reluctantly admit to :heart:ing it?

Last edited:
I will reluctantly admit to kind of digging it. I also kind of dig "This Love."

But officially, I can't stand Adam Levine. "She Will Be Loved" makes me want to gouge out my ear drums.

meh.

guilty pleasures are fun. maroon 5 make pop music.

it might not be the greatest, but i don't think people should feel terrible about admitting they like it.

it's not like nickelback or shit like that. there's nothing remotely appealing to garbage that isn't even unique or even catchy.

U2isthebest said:
Glad I'm not the only one....I'm pretty sure I've listened to it 6 times in the past 6 hours..:reject:

:shifty:

I'm a closet Nickleback fan...:shh:

don't be ashamed about being a fan of Maroon 5 but BE ashamed for being a fan of Nickleback:shame: :shame: :shame:

The first song that Maroon 5 released, Harder To Breathe, is a really cool song. It got overshadowed by This Love and She Will Be Loved, two songs that I can't stand. In fact, I don't really care much for Maroon 5 at all, but I've always liked Harder To Breathe.

I really like Maroon 5. They're one of my main guilty pleasures. :shifty: Songs About Jane was a really good record.

Makes Me Wonder is pretty good as well. I hope the whole record is this good/better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom