Make-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
The voices in my head are telling me to ask:

What do you think of make-up?

Girls: Do you wear it?

Guys: What do you think of girls that wear it....? (Or better yet, so YOU wear it too?) :sexywink:

*End transmission

I don't wear make-up...AND I HOOKED ME A MAN

Seriously though...one of my friends told me he used to go out with a girl who would like freak out if he saw her before she had put her make-up on. I think that's crazy. They were like 17. 17 year olds are practically the best looking age group ever! I don't understand the point of make-up.

Unless you're Dee Snider..

No wait...

I mean when you were 12 or 13 it was a thing about looking grown up. (But then when you're 30 all you want to do is get carded....GAH I've been watching too much "Sex & the City.") I wasn't even allowed to wear nail polish until....well I think now at 18 I"m allowed but I have no interest in it...I think my mom planned that.

Anyway I don't wear make-up...except the occasional sparkly lip gloss :drool: mm sparkly.... but most of the time it's just plain ol' chapstick.

AM I BORING?

I wear it - it evens out my complexion. I have no problem putting my best face forward when going out in public. There's nothing wrong with looking nice - and sometimes makeup can aid that.

I wear foundation, concealer, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. I look HORRIBLE without makeup. Seriously, I'm hideously ugly without it and one of the most traumatic moments of my life was when my fiance saw me without makeup on the first day I was in England. :crazy:

teehee

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i wear eyeliner, powder and lipstick. if i have some breakouts then i put on foundation. mascara and eyeshadow is usually reserved for when i go out at night to a bar, resturant, club or an event.

You forgot to reserve it for Justin. :tongue: :tongue: :der:

I love makeup and I wear it mostly everyday but I'm not obsessive about it. I like to look my best but I'm not afraid to face the world without it. I don't wear it to the gym or if I'm just going to the post office. Tinted moisturizer and lip gloss are all I need for that.

When I do wear it, I use pretty much everything...foundation, powder, mascara, blush, lipstick (during the day) but I save eyeshadow and eyeliner for nighttime or special occasions.

I'm far too lazy to wear make-up, when I get up in the morning I have just enough time to get dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair and pour cereal. I do sometimes wear lipstick or lip gloss, it's a pretty easy way to get spruced up.
Although I'm not very big on make-up I love nail polish, I must have painted toes all the time. For the past few months I've been getting manicures and pedicures on a regular basis and it is the greatest thing in the world!!

I am not obsessive about makeup like I used to be. I used to think I looked awful without makeup and I would never go anywhere without it. I think in my older age I'm starting not to care as much.. lol. But when I go out dancing I make sure to look my best. Eyeliner, top and bottom, foundation and lipstick.

I can't go anywhere without my eyeliner.

Yeah, I wear makeup. Foundation, powder, concealer, blush, lipstick, and eyeliner. I'm not ashamed of it, it doesn't make me feel like an anti-feminist. I think it's fun and it makes me feel better about myself. And that is that.

I wear makeup practically every day, but it's not alot and I'm not afraid to go out in public without it. I just feel like I look better with makeup, and I want to put my best face forward. I normally use concealer, foundation, eye shadow, mascara, blush, and lip gloss. I'll spice things up a bit if I'm going out.

I :heart: makeup...I still think it's fun to play with! Lipstick is my fave...I have about 8 shades that I am in love with. :kiss:

I don't wear makeup. I do wear a little lip gloss every now and then but that's about it. I don't really like the way I look in make-up.

I can't go out without face powder/foundation, concealer and loose powder. I sometimes wear eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick/gloss.

I have to curl my lashes to make my eyes look biger because my they're too damn small. :reject:

I do wear make-up on a daily basis. I wish I didn't have to, but I've noticed the older you get the more you have to cover up! I never wore foundation when I was younger, but now in my mid 30s, I have to wear it to even everything out. I usually wear eyeliner & blush, and when I go out, mascara & eye-shadow.

I wear make-up only when I go out. Foundation, blush, a little eye shadow. and a bit of mascara. I love lip gloss and have about 6 different shades depending on what color my clothes are that I am wearing for the day. :yes:

I usually wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, and some lip gloss.

I hate wearing foundation, because I can never find the right color for me :der: and my skin is kinda oily so I get that yucky foundation line around my face where it seems all the stuff seems to migrate too.

I am not a big fan of makeup, but I do have to wear something on my face. I wear a tinted moisturizer and powder to even out my skin because I have scaring from cystic acne. I am fair skinned and the scars show as reddish color so if I don't wear something it looks bad. Like in those Christmas pictures I posted. You can see it bad there. I also wear a little bit of lip stuff too. Like tinted gloss.

I dont wear it I dont see the point my skins fine and its like my only nice feature :shrug:

I wear it like once a month when i go out to a club r something but its really not noticeable

um...i'm all about comfort...i mean, mascara is nice, but i like to rub my eyes and then i end up with little black specks under my eyes...so i only wear it once in a while. i generally put something under my eyes cause i have mad dark circles--my friends call me "death" because of the pits i have for eye sockets...so yeah...actually, i haven't worn any lately...stupid early class...college does it to me...:shrug:

so where's the male opinion??

Back
Top Bottom