Make Fun of Commercials

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
Use this thread to make fun of some of the really dumb commercials out there today.

Queen Bee said:

That's one of my favorite commercials ever :drool:

It's supposed to relieve headaches.

the commercial gives you a headache so that you need the cream to relieve the headache

its genius

Up in the Northeast we have an ad for high speed internet vs. DSL through Comcast. It has two turtles called the Slowsky's...I LOVE IT!!! Totally dumb but awesome!!

I LOVE the turtle commercials... they're great.

Although, I HATE the Dunkin Donuts commercial with the mother who goes KARATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! fingernails down a blackboard. By far the most annoying commercial ever.

Best commercial ever was a Nissan one from about 5 years ago with seagulls trying to crap on a new Nissan with "Dangerzone" playing in the background.

Beer commercials are normally top notch, but Coors Light commercials especially suck.

The ones with the train coming through encouraging everyone to get drunk and "start a love train" is pretty bad. Thing is whenever I'm drunk and trying to start a love train, people tell me to put my codpiece back on.

The worst though, and the one my friends always laugh at, is the one where the guy is talking about how much he loves the can liners while his girlfriend thinks he's talking about her. Not funny. Brutal, even.

Carek1230 said:
Whatever happened to those singing furry things that danced around and sang about Quiznos Sandwiches? Those hairy furball things freaked me out!

I've never had Quizno's because of those things.

She Is Raging said:
I LOVE the turtle commercials... they're great.

Although, I HATE the Dunkin Donuts commercial with the mother who goes KARATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! fingernails down a blackboard. By far the most annoying commercial ever.

I HATE THAT AD!!!! I think we may be ad friends!!:wink:

She Is Raging said:

My boyfriend imitates that just to irritate me. :mad:

For some reason here in Canada, the actors in commercials appear in about 5 different product commercials all at once.

I think the casting directors must just pick one person and use them until they get tired of them. Remember the Listerine, Halls, Doritos and Molson Ex dude. He had 4 commercials all on at the same time.

I seem to notice the same people appearing over and over again in a short period of time.

Carek1230 said:
Whatever happened to those singing furry things that danced around and sang about Quiznos Sandwiches? Those hairy furball things freaked me out!
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/ :wink:

Those things were just plain strange.

untitled-1.jpg

She Is Raging said:

Swimming
Ballet
Soccer
Oboe...

Ok first of all what kid plays the friggin oboe these days?

I was just in Mexico and they had this horrible commercial about tomato sauce. All they kept singing was, "Tomato, Tomato, Tomato!"

I freaking HATE those stupd VW commercials with the german guys or whatever that are like 'YAAA V DUB IN THE HEEOUSE!!'

:yell:

105943796_4ec8c70c93_m.jpg

DIE!!!!!!!! :madspit:

Ricoh Color Printers' Ads all go something like this:

Hey, Stan, am I dumb?
Yeah, Jerry.
Well, I'm not when I go to the Ricoh Color Printer.
Sure.
That's where I'm going now.
Don't forget your brain.

SunBloc said:
Just for the annoying reason that AI sold him out as soon as they could for a clearance ad

And the fact that Taylor Hicks needs to be punched in the face for existing.

Just thinking of anotehr ad I love....THink it for Staples and the EASY button...

"Stan what's that?"
"Oh its a copy cat"
"meow"

the cat is painting the color pie charts with his paw...I LOVE IT!!!

i hate all commercials where the entire commercial is irrelevent to the ad for example this radio commercial I heard the other day in which a child and dad were playing scrabble and the dad uses some made up word and the kid's like, "that's not a real word" and the dad says, "yes it is it's a medical term" and the kid runs off to ask the mom if it's a real word or not, then the radio announcer come on saying, "Don't try and fool your kids, give them the real thing." And then plugs like laundry detergant or something.

Oh and the real "punch line" to the commercial is when the kid comes back and says, "mom said it wasn't a real word." and the dad goes, "Oh what would your mother know she's only a doctor." :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom