make a poor childs life better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
just an idea to throw around...

where can i go about, letting companies know about my interference inbox so that i may get loads of "great, fantastic deals - up to 80% off of ink cartridges" and so on?

id really like to commercialize my life a whole lot more than i am right now, and this is a great place to start.

for example, i have decided to cover my car in advertisements, with decols (sp?) promoting such capitalist giants as "nike, mcdonalds, ford, the gap, interscope records, sony, general motors, crab juice, and so on."

i believe representing others is something id do better than representing myself.

so then...any junk mail, please send it my way, so i can cash in on some fabulous deals.

thank you for being here.

I think you should tattoo:

NIKE - Just Do It

accross yer ass.

Yup. You should definately start with that.

Last edited:
my original post was serious, your replies have been nothing short of an all-out assault on my good intentions.

no.....(IF you are directing your comments to me)they have not. That is your perception.

edited for spelling.

Last edited:
zoomerang...are you ever serious? i mean, whenever i see you post, you're just mean or sarcastic...it's really hard to tell...i just don't know what to think of you...i hope you're not really like this in real life...

stories for boys, i exceed you in everything.

and your post thrilled me.

im so pumped to be viewed in those eyes, by yours!

i don't know why i ever actually say what i'm thinking...:tsk:

heaven forbid some real life situation come your way...:rolleyes:

Zoomerang96 said:
stories for boys, i exceed you in everything.

and your post thrilled me.

im so pumped to be viewed in those eyes, by yours!

that turns me on.

Stories for Boys said:
i don't know why i ever actually say what i'm thinking...:tsk:

heaven forbid some real life situation come your way...:rolleyes:

what is this supposed to mean, daawling...hmm??

*leans over sfb and plays with her hair while he gazes deep into her eyes...

uhm...i'm confused...i don't know you...and everyone else, who does, is probably ltao right now, but i'm just lost...

noone really knows anyone or anything, and yet yes theyre all laughing at you because your lost for thinking that you can even find your way home.

*pushes sfb off his porch

I'm not laughing at you sfb, I'm laughing with you. And dont worry, he really is a very nice bear. He only eats people if they misbehave.

*flashbacks*
*nightmares*

seriously...i'm far away from home in here...i don't know any of you very well at all!!!

*sets up interviews for all*

i'll have a questionaire ready for you to take momentarily...

Stories for Boys said:
*bitchslap*

no wonder i never read the threads you start...

but you just did! and your replying to my thread?! what an odd sequence of events.

no wonder i am better than you.

calluna dont defend me, just put her down please. thank you.

I'm terribly sorry sfb, but I am afraid I will have to put you down now. Please remember that this hurts me as much as it does you:

Your father is a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries!

There, now that wasnt so bad, was it? Give it some time. The bear is an aquired taste.

Back
Top Bottom