Major League Freakin Baseball!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Baseball thread, sick of hockey threads, NBA sucks even worse than that......

So whats up baseball fans? Any of you out there? Im a now suffering Reds fan, although we have been hot of late, walk off homerun after walkoff homer! The new stadium here is the money too, very cool.

So, whos your team? Who do you hate? I hate the Yankees,Dodgers,Pirates and Braves.....all for different reasons.

My current favorite player is Austin Kearns, up and coming stud.........

Favorite all time is Eric (thered) Davis, grew up on him....

talk about baseball or else!!! <-------- thats a threat

You guys spanked my Cardinals last week. We have the worst bullpen in the history of baseball, it's ridiculous. There were like 5 walk off homeruns last week and we gave up like 4 of them, its the most frustrating thing of all time.

But it's a good thing the Central division sucks so I'm not worried, the Cards should win it again.

My favorite player is Pujols, talk about an up and coming stud. First player to ever bat .300+ 30 hr+ 100 rbi+ and 100 runs+ in his first 2 years. He's only 23, he could go down as one of the best ever.

Last edited:
I'm going for Les Expos... they got about as many fans as I do. And believe me, I have quite the Puerto Rican following... :wink:

chizip, the reds sweeping the cards was sweet for us, we are really shocked to be .500 right now....

Dont worry though, the cards are a good club and have another shot starting tonight, but Mrs. Ken Whiffey Jr should be back for this series....

ken griffey is a bitch. a couple years ago he complained that espn showed too many jim edmonds highlights and not enough of his. we had front row seats in the bleachers for a reds game so it was perfect griffey heckling territory. we made a sign that had like his batting average meter and his ego meter on it, his ba was like .230 at the time, and we had the ego meter in the dangerous zone. he read it and laughed and we just yelled at him the whole night. he made a pretty bad error and we assumed it was because of our great heckling. great night.

although i thought he was gonna have a break out year this year so i traded for him on my fantasy team. i wont make that mistake again.

NBA does not suck! :p :D

But I'm also sick with the hockey threads! Actually, I wish it was football season! :( lol

Anyway, I'm a Braves fan as well as MissVelvetDress_75!! :D Braves are on a lil winning sreak right now! Wohooo!

i dont know why we cant score against your putrid pitching staff

its maddening :mad:

Chizip said:
i dont know why we cant score against your putrid pitching staff

its maddening :mad:

yes, the likes of Paul Wilson, Danny Graves, John Reidling, etc.....are crap, but are winning,.......Reds are even up on the Cards in the standings!

Gotta enjoy it while I can, its bound to change....

yes, they are funny like that

i blame it on the stupid tomahawk chop

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i blame it on ted

Careful, he might be watching... he's got people everywhere. Even his Accountants are deadly :wink:

(Did you like that one MissDress?)

Last edited:
hey headache have you heard the rumors of tino and vina for benitez and alomar?

kearns_smacksB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom