Magazines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
So what magazines do y'all read? I like Red, Elle, Marie Claire, all the usual girly/fashion/health and beauty magazines really. And occassionally I read one of the celeb gossip type magazines like OK and Hello.

So...other people answer the question now. :)

:heart: Astronomy Magazine
:heart: Sky and Telescope

sometimes I read People, US Magazine, or Newsweek if there's an interesting cover story

and occasionally a Star Trek or Sci-Fi Magazine

Q, NME, National Geographic

sometimes People because we get it free at work, and sometimes girly magazines if someone else buys them (they're too expensive!)

For music...
  • Q
  • Spin
  • Rolling Stone
  • Paste
  • Harp
  • Blender
As for other magazines, I read Barbie Bazaar and sometimes pick up InStyle.

Music:

Rolling Stone
Spin

Fashion:

Whatever grabs my interest on the front cover

i don't read any magazines on a regular basis. i used to occasionally read spin and guitar world while standing around at the gorcery store when i got dragged along. but those magazines (especially guitar world) kind of suck.

Rolling Stone
Vanity Fair
InStyle
Vogue

I've started reading Lucky since where I work features alot of things in there that people call about. I'll check out the other fashion magazines from time to time and sneak peeks at my mom's People and my friends US magazines.

Q
Rolling Stone
Spin
Blender
Uncut
Fitness
Shape
Self
Entertainment Weekly
Us Weekly
People
Marie Claire
InStyle
Allure
Prevention
Smithsonian
Vogue
Harpers
Vanity Fair
Cosmo - US and British
Hello and OK if there's something interesting

Rolling Stone
NME
Q
Uncut

I would love to have a subscription to the last 3 but I cant afford it and they dont sell those up here and so my sister buys them for me :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:
Q
Rolling Stone
Spin
Blender
Uncut
Fitness
Shape
Self
Entertainment Weekly
Us Weekly
People
Marie Claire
InStyle
Allure
Prevention
Smithsonian
Vogue
Harpers
Vanity Fair
Cosmo - US and British
Hello and OK if there's something interesting

Good gravy, woman! Do you rob the library every month????

I use to read Runner's World, Track and Field News, and National Geo. Now it seems the only time I have for magazine reading is when I am getting my allergy shots and then I read U.S. News and World Report.

Bonochick said:

Good gravy, woman! Do you rob the library every month????

:laugh:

I pay for them! I subscribe to about half of those and then I make a twice monthly trip to Borders to get the rest. I read for 1-2 hours every night so I need to stay stocked up with new material. I also subcribe to 2 newspapers :reject:

Charlene, I'm glad to see someone else reads about as many magazines as I do!!!

Here's my list:

My subscriptions are:
Vanity Fair
TIME
New York
New Yorker (my favorite)
Entertainment Weekly
The Economist
Sports Illustrated
ESPN

And the magazines I buy sometimes are:
Allure
STAR
US Weekly
Q (not lately though)
Hot Press (if I see it)
In Style (US & British)
Glamour (British)

I'm trying to cut down on the subscriptions, because I've come to realize I'm reading my life away!!! So, I'm not going to renew the Sports Illustrated and ESPN magazine--our library has those anyway if I want to see them.

I love magazines!

Diane

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
oh yeah i forgot about my subscriptions to Ireland of the Welcomes and Vanity Fair.

on occassion I will buy Q and NME. they are too expensive to buy them on a regular basis, i usually end up reading them at Borders or Barnes and Noble without buying them.

Yayyy IOW!

Back
Top Bottom