Magazine mail-off, part 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-07-2004, 09:07 AM   #1
She's the One

Local Time: 09:19 PM
Magazine mail-off, part 13

All Creem. These are in pretty decent shape.

#1 January 1980: Joe Jackson and the Knack on cover; Knack, Ian Hunter/Mick Ronson, Flettwood Mac, Joe Jackson

#2 February 1980: Debbie Harry and Meat Loaf on cover; Police, Bob Geldof, Blondie/Meat Loaf

#3 March 1980: 1979 Readers' Poll winners on cover; Graham parker, Romantics, ZZ Top

#4 April 1980: The Knack on cover; Rick Derringer, Clash, Knack, Specials, Jam

#5 May 1980: Debbie Harry on cover; Pink Floyd, Women in Rock, Marianne Faithfull

#6 June 1980: Clash on cover; Ramones, Pink Floyd, Gary Numan, Iggy, Clash

#7 July 1980: Dave Lee Roth on cover; XTC, Squeeze, J. Geils, Lene Lovich, Van Halen

#8 August 1980: Pretenders on cover; Cramps, Joe Perry, John Lydon, Gang of Four, Chrissie Hynde

#9 September 1980: Bob Seger on cover; Lou Reed, Hall and Oates, Southside Johnny, Kinks, Bob Seger

#10 October 1980: Rob Halford on cover; Bebe Buell, Heavy Metal; (pages missing)

#11 December 1980: Rick Neilson on cover; Peter Noone, Motels, Cheap Trick, John Cougar (pages missing), B-52s

#12 February 1981; Rockpile on cover; KISS w/o make-up, Rockpile, Joan Jett, Stranglers, Neil Young (pages missing), Dire Straits

#13 February 1983: Zep and Fleetwood Mac on cover; Motels, Psychedelic Furs, Fleetwood mac, Steve Winwood, Eddie Money, Judas Priest calendar page, Flock of Seagulls, "Coda" reviewed

#14 March 1983: 1982 Readers' Poll winners on cover; Peter Gabriel, Missing persons, English Beat, Ric Ocasek, Adam Ant, ABC

#15 May 1983: Prince on cover; Toni Basil, Captain Beefheart, Phil Collins, Bob Seger, Def Leppard, Prince, "War" reviewed

#16 June 1983: Michael Jackson on cover; Little Steven, Michael Jackson, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Pretenders, Bow Wow Wow, Malcolm McLaren, Culture Club

#17 Nov/Dec 1983: Police special; All Police articles and photos (in very nice shape)

Let's close this one on Monday.

Old 05-07-2004, 09:09 AM   #2
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:19 AM
2, 5, 8, & 9 please

Old 05-07-2004, 09:10 AM   #3
Blue Crack Distributor

Oh! 16, too, please.
Old 05-07-2004, 09:12 AM   #4
She's the One

They're in your new envelope. The other one gets mailed today. (I hope.)
Old 05-07-2004, 09:23 AM   #5
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 05-07-2004, 09:49 AM   #6
ONE
love, blood, life

thank you again.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:03 AM   #7
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 01:19 AM

#14 and #15, please!

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 05-07-2004, 11:09 AM   #8
Refugee

4 please!
Old 05-07-2004, 01:39 PM   #9
I Serve Larry's Stick

17 please
Old 05-07-2004, 07:08 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

I will do literally anything for #'s 5 and 6. You all know how much I love Pink Floyd.

Literally.

ANYTHING.

I mean it.

Please.
Old 05-07-2004, 08:22 PM   #11
ONE
love, blood, life

unless martha has sent #6, you can have it.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:26 PM   #12
I Serve Larry's Stick

Damn, I was about ready to give my left arm for that Clash mag!
Old 05-07-2004, 11:31 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Screaming Flower
unless martha has sent #6, you can have it.
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 11:35 PM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life

you're welcome. i love the clash but you, very obviously, love pink floyd more.

and i'm feeling strangely generous and pleasant tonight.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:10 AM   #15
She's the One

#5 is in Popangel's unmailed envelope (do some more charming, Dave) but #6 is now in Dave's envelope, along with the 1975 Jimmy Page issue.

The rest have also been put into the correct envelopes.

Still available: 1, 3, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13.