Magazine mail-off, part 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I didn't think I was going to get rid of any of these, but then I realized that I'd lived without them for 15 years, and I really don't need stacks of 20- and 30-year-old magazines around my already full of crap house.

So here are some Creem magazine! I think two different stacks got mixed up; the dates are off. Plus, some of these are thrashed. I read every issue practically cover to cover. And, unlike Rolling Stone :rolleyes: , Creem was only about rock and roll, so these issues are packed full of musicians. Only the featured ones are listed for each issue.

#1 October 1977: no cover; Climax Blues band, Mink Deville, Marshall Tucker Band, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, J. Geils band, London Punk (Pistols, Clash, Jam)

#2 November 1977: no cover; Boz Scaggs, New York rock, Rod Stewart, Elvis Costello, Steve Winwood, Lynyrd Skynyrd

#3 January 1978: no cover; Commodores, French punk, Blue Oyster Cult, Elvin Bishop, Mick Jagger

#4 March 1978: Readers' Poll Winners on cover; Marty Balin, Bob Welch, Iggy Pop, The Dictators

#5 August 1983: Ray Davies on cover; Kinks/Ray Davies, Molly Hatchet, Marshall Crenshaw, Bryan Adams, Thomas Dolby, Wall of Voodoo

#6 October 1983: Robert Plant on cover; Robert Plant, Iron Maiden, dave Edmunds, Flock of Seagulls, Sparks

#7 November 1983: Police on cover; Police, Krokus, The Hollies, Jaon Armatrading

#8 February 1984: Mick on cover, Mick, Eurythmics, Motley Crue, Paul Rodgers, New Order, Alan Vega, X

#9 March 1984: 1983 Readers' Poll winners on cover; Soft Cell, Brian May, Quiet Riot, Huey Lewis, Gang of Four, Twisted Sister

#10 October 1984: Michael Jackson and Dave Lee Roth on cover; Duets, Clash, Joan Jett, Ratt, Springsteen calendar page

Open till Wednesday.

Last edited:
omg, Creem!!!

2, 3 & 10 please!!!!

I just :heart: you Martha!!! Thank you so much for others, which arrived safely and are being thoroughly enjoyed by me and by Daniel :hug:

And since I missed parts 7 & 8 (damn work) can I get #6 from Pt. 7 and #8 from Part 8, please if it 's not too much trouble?

Ok, those two are in there also. Dave, your last envelope went surface mail because it was heavy and you live in the middle of Nowhere, Canada. It's on its way; it just may take a while. I have a hunch this next one will go surface, too, so be patient! :)

martha...i missed part 8 and i'd love #3 from it if that's an option...heh, i'm breaking the rules...*looks back* oh look, someone else did it too...heh, i just love my rem and someone else beat me to the other ones with rem in them...

Stories for Boys said:
martha...i missed part 8 and i'd love #3 from it if that's an option...heh, i'm breaking the rules...*looks back* oh look, someone else did it too...heh, i just love my rem and someone else beat me to the other ones with rem in them...

is that ok?

Martha...you are simply the best!!! :bow: :heart:

I just received my 3rd package from you and I am having SUCH a good time with these magazines! I haven't seen an issue of Creem for 20 years...what memories! :D I think I might be having more fun looking at the ads than the actual stories...booze, cigarettes and men with A LOT of hair...those were the days! :laugh:

And I almost peed myself when I saw the Highlights for Children in with the Donny Osmond RS :lmao:

THANK YOU!!!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom