Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That earns you a special limited edition of golden stars that never run out!

I dunno. I'm thinking I should have. Then again, what I'm mad at him for is not his fault in any way, shapee or form. :hmm: I think I just want him to hurt as badly as I do.

Chelski smashed Liverpool last night Ax, 1-3 :sad: ....they've got barley a chance of progressing to the semi finals now.......

Oh man, that blows. I'd prefer to simply pretend that 5-0 pick of mine was true ...

Awesome. I will have to check that out at home also. The office is wee bit too quite today to blast out some Green Day :wink:

I downloaded it yesterday, so I could media fire it to you or something...
:whistle:

Oh man, that blows. I'd prefer to simply pretend that 5-0 pick of mine was true ...

It blows hard...They scored the first goal after 6 minutes....Chelsea should have got one back straight away, but it was saved.

It should have been 2-3. But oh well. Means they have to win by 4-0 in the away leg.

dear bank of america,

seriously, fuck off and die, you have stolen like 50 dollars from me due to your bullshit fees. i am closing my account as the first thing i do when i get back to the us. fuck you.

dear peace corps medical celarance process, people who refuesed to give me information about the tests i needed so i could get them before i left the US, me for not finding the info when it turns out it was available in the bowels of the internet, my mom and doctor for fucking up the latest step which is a test order, peace corps for stressing me out about money due to your ridiculously low reimbursement figure and translation requirements, switzerland for being so expsnesive, and the world for having a shitty economy so i feel even more anxiety and urgency about this,

FUCK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom