Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't think it was a serious stadium when i saw the sign on the interstate, so i didn't say anything until it zipped past us! don't visit until i'm there, coz i'm a dork.

we'll bring a can of pringles and start a superthread when we get back :lol:
aww, i wish you'd said something! though the time between seeing the sign and the stadium is relatively short, so you would've been like "hey, is that a real..." heehee. though i would've turned around for you so we could've gone back :D but yeah, next time. and no worries, thursday my mom and i will :cute: over it and keep on driving as usual.

:lol: :hi5: and if we're good enough we can take a picture of us holding a can of pringles up by one of the pringles logos!

I thought the US was alone in calling football soccer. Oh well, the other 190 countries in the world disagree!

I never call anything 'football', due to the likelihood of confusion. I guarantee you that if I went for a thirty minute walk and stopped people on the street to ask what sport they call 'football', I'll get at least three different answers, four if I can find a Yank.

aww, i wish you'd said something! though the time between seeing the sign and the stadium is relatively short, so you would've been like "hey, is that a real..." heehee. though i would've turned around for you so we could've gone back :D but yeah, next time. and no worries, thursday my mom and i will :cute: over it and keep on driving as usual.

:lol: :hi5: and if we're good enough we can take a picture of us holding a can of pringles up by one of the pringles logos!

ha, well. it's cool wif how it went.

:laugh: i like that idea, i think we can work out the timer on our camera (since we already pretty much have the same one) and do it. there's no way it won't be funny.

and to save making an extra post, football = soccer, and i prefer to watch it over aussie rules.

I never call anything 'football', due to the likelihood of confusion. I guarantee you that if I went for a thirty minute walk and stopped people on the street to ask what sport they call 'football', I'll get at least three different answers, four if I can find a Yank.

Apart from Aussie football and soccer, what else would be understood by "football" over there?

I'm with ya, budgie! :up:

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom