Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have until the end of THIS financial year to file for the 2007-08 financial year, and as long as you pay at least a cent in tax, you get it.

I'm too poor to get it. I don't pay a cent in tax - the blind pension isn't taxed. I'm going to try to figure out some way to pay at least a cent for SOMETHING though ... I could use that money too!

didnt people on pensions get it in the last lot?

didnt people on pensions get it in the last lot?

A lot of people seem to be getting both ... I got the last one. I'd like to get this one and use it to stimulate Liechtenstein's economy or something.

You have until the end of THIS financial year to file for the 2007-08 financial year, and as long as you pay at least a cent in tax, you get it.

I'm too poor to get it. I don't pay a cent in tax - the blind pension isn't taxed. I'm going to try to figure out some way to pay at least a cent for SOMETHING though ... I could use that money too!

:drool: So when do they actually come through??

:( Here's hoping you find a loophole!

:lol:

*On A train in NYC*

Me: Sorry guys you're breaking up
*Welcome To Central Park*
Mum: what the hell was that?
Me: eerrr...Welcome To Kardina Park?

She calls you during a U2 gig ... you pretend it's the Aussie U2 Show. In the middle of the day ...

yeah, it's los angeles. it's like saying phoenix is glendale, washington is landover, etc etc.

See, U2gigs is so much better than U2...but If I just wanna know the closest city, I'll go to U2.com :giggle:

Although I knew Foxboro wasn't in Boston, I didn't know it was 30 miles away!

So I suppose U2gigs wins again....

:drool: So when do they actually come through??

:( Here's hoping you find a loophole!

No idea.

I'm hoping that if worst comes to the worst, I can just make up something. Come on, I WANT to pay tax. What sort of a government would try to stop me doing that? :laugh:

one day, when we have an entire day spare, i'm going to explain cricket to you.

:looks up the lbw rule:
:love: awesome!

OH MY DEAR GOD, KHAN, ARE YOU STILL HERE?! Have you SEEN the Magic Bullet Express?!?!?!?! There's an infomercial on for it right now, and it's the most epic thing since........the Magic Bullet!
:lol: yes i have! i think!

I do like Daniel's idea of putting the nearby major city in brackets on U2gigs ... listing Upper Darby for Philadelphia and Auburn Hills for Detroit often trips me up.

Then I could also put the MCG as Richmond or something too.

No idea.

I'm hoping that if worst comes to the worst, I can just make up something. Come on, I WANT to pay tax. What sort of a government would try to stop me doing that? :laugh:

:lol: That's pretty bloody true! Even if you just get a job for one day, pay tax, quit...

You'll end up falling in love with it, Khan
if ian likes it, i will :D

: dodges tomatoes:
nelson.gif

I do like Daniel's idea of putting the nearby major city in brackets on U2gigs ... listing Upper Darby for Philadelphia and Auburn Hills for Detroit often trips me up.

Then I could also put the MCG as Richmond or something too.

Not just a pretty face! :)

I dunno, its only bugged me recently, thinking....WHERE THE FUCK IS LANDOVER! :lol:

See, U2gigs is so much better than U2...but If I just wanna know the closest city, I'll go to U2.com :giggle:

Although I knew Foxboro wasn't in Boston, I didn't know it was 30 miles away!

So I suppose U2gigs wins again....

yeah, there's a point where there should be a distinction. like, calling fedex field maryland is a stretch, but saying gilette stadium is in boston is taking the piss.

:lol: That's pretty bloody true! Even if you just get a job for one day, pay tax, quit...

Shame I can't go back in time and work in 2007-08 ... that said, I wonder what it would take to pretend to work at my stepfather's market stall or something. If I could easily pass off something like that and make the income taxable, then I'll just say I helped him out one weekend or something. I did help move some boxes around for him once!

yeah, it's los angeles. it's like saying phoenix is glendale, washington is landover, etc etc.
at least here all the venues are actually in memphis! the only way someone wouldn't play here is if they played nearby in southaven. but tbh we have similarly sized venues in memphis, so it'd only be an ussue if the grizzlies (yeah, you heard me right) vetoed the concert.

Somebody buy me a SlapChop!
you're gonna love my nuts!

yeah, there's a point where there should be a distinction. like, calling fedex field maryland is a stretch, but saying gilette stadium is in boston is taking the piss.

Its like Waverley Park, Melbourne.......It's nowhere near the City!....its like going away for a weekend holiday to get to the ground, from the city!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom