Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Effanbee is Charlotte's mum? :scratch: I'm pretty sure they know each other, anyway.

I haven't seen her post in aaaaages... :hint hint: :wink:

That's some event calendar, Daniel! :up: I should tourify my sig, I suppose...

Ah ok!

Yeah...it could grow yet, If I'm really crazy I was going to add the show in Washington and perhaps Raleigh...but I don't think I will.

I'll go after some tickets for NY and that'll be it, would like to spend some time seeing the sights this time, and visit a friend who's doing uni over in the US.

Alright...its on!!!! ....even though the Catters will give the pies a touch up.....

Some reverse psych there? :wink:

Something always seems to happen to us when we play Collingwood at night in front of 80thou. I wouldn't be so sure.

So a note to all!! Stay away from thread-making thursday. :warn:

As long as Collingwood loses, all is well in footy world.

Yeah...it could grow yet, If I'm really crazy I was going to add the show in Washington and perhaps Raleigh...but I don't think I will.

I'll go after some tickets for NY and that'll be it, would like to spend some time seeing the sights this time, and visit a friend who's doing uni over in the US.

If I was crazy, I'd be going to the Paris shows and lobbying for Gherkinkirchen too... and maybe I'll regret that after Ax tells me they played all of October and Fez on top of it... but anyway. I want to take time to visit people and see stuff too.

Its still getting to me...at 7pm tonight, I could have sworn it was 10:30.....

i know :crack:

i was in bed at 9.30 last night, and have been awake since 2 am !!!!!!!!

bagh... im either reeely tired or manic and cant sleep .

have started moccas and iced coffee at the moment . this is NOT HELPING.

looking forward to long weekend i can tell you .

As long as Richmond get over hyped in the media year after year after year and fail to deliver.....everything is well in the footy world :wink:

The way Richmond are going, I may defect to Hawthorn since they have Wellington's colours too.

(Though Hawthorn Hawks? I'm no fan of assonance and alliteration in team names.)

im ok, madly trying to keep things ticking over.

i have at least started typing this essay but the change of time and weater is messing with me !

i need sleep and comfort food, early winter ath turned me into a bear!

:hug: Good luck with it!
It's a bit brutal how it's all changed at once, hey... not only is it dark earlier, but it's even darker even earlier cos there's frickin rain clouds everywhere. RAIN CLOUDS! Don't these people know there's a drought on?

I'm LOVING this time change. It was 6:30pm tonight and I felt like it's 9:30. I feel like I have so much more time in my evening. I feel like it should be midnight right now, but no, it's barely past 10 and hey, I've more time to kill on here procrastinating before I get onto uni work ...

Seriously?

Three of them, attacked one in self defence?

I mean, I know there's usually more to the story than just bashing someone....but I don't buy they attacked someone in self defence.

I'd heard that on the radio, I swear, but can't find anything to back it up, though this has a bit:

AFL football violence Melbourne Demon father attacker looking for fight, court hears

After words were exchanged between him and Brad Jones, Mallinder allegedly hit Mr Jones in the face. Shocked and knocked off-kilter Senior Constable Sontag said Mr Jones retaliated, punching Mallinder in the face.

The way Richmond are going, I may defect to Hawthorn since they have Wellington's colours too.

(Though Hawthorn Hawks? I'm no fan of assonance and alliteration in team names.)

:lol:

So if Fremantle go top of the ladder you follow them because they have Wellington's colours?

Yeah, it's bad. You'll notice it's really the only team name (besides St Kilda Saints) that never gets mentioned in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom