Madonna's First Single Just Leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
*link removed by Bonochick*

that would be s e n d s p a c e for my fellow Madonna fans. Remove spaces!!

The album probably won't be out until the beginning of the year, we're now hearing, btw. I'm not sure what I think. Her voice sounds great, but I'm afraid she's trying to hard to remain relevant with this album and not stretching herself creatively enough. I do like this song, but I expect more from Madonna. "COADF" was a fun album, and she stressed that she wasn't trying to make another masterpiece, yet it was brilliant in its own way. One thing I've always admired about Madonna and U2 is their ability to create their own sound and style and step out from whatever was popular at the time. It's what has allowed them to remain relevant and, I believe necessary in the music industry today. Now she's working with Timbaland:| and Pharrell Williams:| and it feels like she's too focused on capturing the U.S. market again. It's a losing battle because what most people my age in the U.S. today are listening to, isn't even worthy for Madonna to spit on.

Last edited by a moderator:
dsmith2904 said:
I thought the album was supposed to be coming out in November with tour next spring/summer.

I've heard the tour is still on for spring/summer, but the album won't be out until the beginning of the year because she doesn't think it will be ready. Who knows? She seems to like 4th quarter releases too.

Sorry, but I had to remove that link, per the rules:

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#48

What are the rules on sharing music/MP3's/posting links, etc.?

The moderators at Interference.com would like to remind you that the trading of any commercially released song is strictly against the rules. This also is also true for any song of which an artist has not authorized it's reproduction/distribution.

Our opinions of whether or not this is okay have nothing to do with this; this is strictly a legal matter. Therefore, we cannot allow people to use the forums as grounds to trade commercially released songs, and/or anything that imposes on the copyright of an artist's material.

What you do in private, via PM or email, we have no control over, however we can't have 'active links' to copyrighted music, compositions, etc.

I'm unimpressed by the song, but remain curious to see what she comes up with.

American Life ... oh, the rapping. Man o man, that is cringe-worthy. But it's such a shame that's all people remember of the song, because other than that bit, the song is AWESOME.

Back
Top Bottom