Madonna Tour in '04!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Just read this on Madonna.com...

Madonna today confirmed that she would be touring in 2004 during the taping of two performances for the show CD:UK.
The Madonnarama team were there to see her record 'American Life' and 'Hollywood'. During a short interview, Madonna told presenter Cat Deely how she planned to hit the road next year.

The performance of 'Hollywood' was particularly good, with Madonna looking more beautiful and relaxed than ever!

'American Life' will open the show on ITV1 tomorrow and 'Hollywood' will be shown just before the chart rundown.

At present there is a very, very, very good possibility that both Madonna and U2 will be touring next year, I am so excited!! I'd better start saving my pennies now!

i like madonna from ray of light until now. i havent even heard american life, but ive heard nothing but bad things about it.

I'm sick of the ridiculous amount of (undeserved) hype over her new album. If it's anything like the title track, then well...it sucks.

not a Madonna fan at all...

Hmm.. I don't expect a tour for American Life, but we'll see.

NEED TO SEE MADONNA LIVE.

i would like to go but i was quite disappointed with her drowned world tour so i probably won't.

I used to be a HUGE fan, during Blonde Ambition tour I saw her, and then I got to be an extra in A League of Their Own, and we waved to us.

I have loved all of her music ( some more, some less) up until now.
I have heard a couple of the songs from this new CD and I'm really disappointed. She seems to have lost her edge.

Her rapping about her butler and shit, I'm sorry that is just soooooo stupid.

Doesn't she have anything else to say?

disappointed. :|

I used to be a huge fan too...I saw her during Blonde Ambition and was still a fan up until Ray of Light, which I loved but American Life just doesn't grab me. Listening to her rap is just plain embarrasing. :down:

I didn't go to any Drowned shows but I saw the HBO special and thought it was total crap...I hope if she does tour for American Life, its more music and less theatrics.

i LOVE madonna but i agree with everyone that she hasn't had a winner since ray of light. that album is one of my favorites. it kicks so much ass. music was just boring. i haven't even bought the most recent one because i think that american life song kind of blows. i still love her though, and would be interested in seeing her live if it didn't cost a million dollars.

I'd like to see her in concert. But I don't know about this. If it has the same act as last time, and it gets poor reviews as last time (her not changing the set list, not talking to the audience, not singing any old songs) I probably wouldn't go. But it would be one of those "once in a lifetime" things, so...
But I'll choose a U2 concert over Madonna anytime. :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom