Madonna Pulls a Britney... - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem

Darn tootin'!

Mine is more mesmerizing.

Or annoying.

speaking of your sig...I've seen a much longer version of it.......thought it was quite cool

Old 03-10-2007, 05:51 PM   #47
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem

Darn tootin'!

Mine is more mesmerizing.

Or annoying.

I'd rather call it snazzier.

Otherwise you'd be implying that mine was annoying. (oh noes!! )

Old 03-10-2007, 06:14 PM   #48
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:22 PM

I don't start driving until everyone in the car has their belt strapped. As the driver I am responsible for everyone in the car, why risk someone getting injured or worse, it only takes a few seconds to belt up. Even doing it once is breaking the rules and risking a life. If I wouldn't let my friends get in my car without wearing a belt, why would I do any differently with my own children. My parents had three sprogs under the age of three. They managed getting us all in car seats every time we used the car. My Da says we were prone to fighting and squealing but as a driver you just have to ignore that and concentrate on what is happening on the road. I've seen people who have those stickers saying there are children in the car but flaunt all the rules. Then you'll see the children jumping around on the backseat or standing resting against the seat infront. Seems much more of a distraction/dangerous to me.

As for Madonna, who really knows the story there. I've read other stories saying she did have a car seat.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #49
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22
speaking of your sig...I've seen a much longer version of it.......thought it was quite cool
I totally want to see that.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #50
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Is the drama over now? Sheesh! I sure hope so!
Old 03-10-2007, 08:24 PM   #51
Refugee

Local Time: 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever

being a mother of a 9 year old boy I can say for a fact that THERE HAS NEVER I MEAN NEVER been a time where I allowed my son or anyone else for that matter go without a seatbelt..

Give me one 'certain situation' where this would be allowed.

If they are sick, then don't go anywhere then keep them home for god's sake. Common sense.. If they are throwing a fit too bad, you are the parent/adult and they have to abide by the rules of the road/law and yours. If the temper tantrum is too much is it really worth it to risk driving without a seatbelt on your child. I mean is so important that your child's life is not worth having the seatbelt on. Again choose to not go out drive anywhere if it causing heartache/stress. As someone said you are bigger than they.. you are the authority not the children..
Old 03-11-2007, 04:07 PM   #52
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

I cannot understand your rationale! If I post something, and somebody says something rude about it, I am the bad guy?! WHY? Nobody has to comment, you know. My original post wasn't even negative, it was taking up for Madonna, trying to explain why it's sometimes necessary to take the kid out of the seat! Then after it got testy, I tried to bring back the bald headed Madonna jokes and lighten it up.

Yes, I have an attitude toward Lies. She thinks she knows everything, (and others have told me this in private, how annoying her sanctimoniousness is) and is very bossy, self righteous and holier than thou. I am sick of being lectured by her.

I really do think some of you have an attitude toward me and look at stuff the wrong way,and read unecessary negatives into things that aren't there because it's me. If someone else had posted the same things I say, no one would say a word.
I can't believe you haven't been kicked off yet. Honestly, that is one of the most immature things I have read on this board.

What do you want? This place all to yourself so you can read your own thoughts and have no one to disagree with you? How self-centered can you get?

As for the original topic, as u2isthebest said, no one knows the circumstances surronding this. And most of the world isn't having their every move watched, so who knows? I'd reserve judgement unless it is something that is constantly repeated.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:21 PM   #53
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ylimeU2

What do you want? This place all to yourself so you can read your own thoughts and have no one to disagree with you? How self-centered can you get?

No that's the other people. That's why I'm 'causing trouble' and 'disruptive' when I post something they don't agree with

I did my best to stay away from here, but when an ex friend judges me like that when she doesn't even know the whole story, it pisses me off. I'm not even talking about everybody, there is a certain group of girls who always seem to be on my case and pick at all my posts. I have them all on ignore now, and if y'all really, truly don't want to get a rise out of me, stop posting shitty things like this It's not fair I should get accused of 'fighting' when everyone else does it to me too. It takes more than one person to stir the shit. I won't be a part of it anymore.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:34 PM   #54
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:22 AM
Quote:

I did my best to stay away from here, but when an ex friend judges me like that when she doesn't even know the whole story, it pisses me off.
What the fuck, Michelle, did you NOT read what I said? I said I posted BEFORE I read ANY responses to this thread. If I have something to say with regard to someone else, I will quote their post, indicate with an ^, or include their username.

But whatever, go ahead and make your assumptions that everyone is always out to get you. Keep putting everyone on your ignore list.

Seriously, it has nothing to do with YOU. This thread is about Madonna making a really stupid decision. Quit with the lame drama already.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:46 PM   #55
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

No that's the other people. That's why I'm 'causing trouble' and 'disruptive' when I post something they don't agree with

I did my best to stay away from here, but when an ex friend judges me like that when she doesn't even know the whole story, it pisses me off. I'm not even talking about everybody, there is a certain group of girls who always seem to be on my case and pick at all my posts. I have them all on ignore now, and if y'all really, truly don't want to get a rise out of me, stop posting shitty things like this It's not fair I should get accused of 'fighting' when everyone else does it to me too. It takes more than one person to stir the shit. I won't be a part of it anymore.
I really honestly can't understand your rationale. Lies wasn't even attacking you! I find it sad that people can't even voice their own opinion without you jumping down their throats. You think everyone is out to get you. You are only hurting yourself pretty much. Your paranoia is unbecoming of you. Honestly, just quit it.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:48 PM   #56
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Liesje

What the fuck, Michelle, did you NOT read what I said? I said I posted BEFORE I read ANY responses to this thread. If I have something to say with regard to someone else, I will quote their post, indicate with an ^, or include their username.

But whatever, go ahead and make your assumptions that everyone is always out to get you. Keep putting everyone on your ignore list.

Seriously, it has nothing to do with YOU. This thread is about Madonna making a really stupid decision. Quit with the lame drama already.
And another thread ruined by U2Kitten