Madonna--"Hung Up"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DrTeeth said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like the new single? :shifty:

I dont like it either, but I dont like 90% of Maddonas stuff, and the other 10% Isnt that great either.

yeah the video's weird in a non-cool way.

80's getups aren't really my thing, never were.

but the song itself is what makes my hips thrust sexily when dancing with the good times.

I :heart: Hung Up, but the rest of the album is rubbish! I am so saqd, because Hung Up rocks and i thought it spelt good things for the rest...but alas it suffers from the "catch song to hook you into a bad album"

The other songs are too similar, and a lot are very bland, and not hooking like Hung Up. She even Cher's it up in one of the songs, and im really disappointed!

Oh well, at least there was Hung Up! ahaha

I Hung Up, but the rest of the album is rubbish! I am so saqd, because Hung Up rocks and i thought it spelt good things for the rest...but alas it suffers from the "catch song to hook you into a bad album"

The other songs are too similar, and a lot are very bland, and not hooking like Hung Up. She even Cher's it up in one of the songs, and im really disappointed!

Oh well, at least there was Hung Up! ahaha

I think that's the opposite. Hung up may having success, but there are better songs on the album... Have you heard 'Isaac', 'Jump' or 'Let it will be'? 'Isaac' is just splendid, great tune... At the first listen I thought too the songs were all similar, but at a second or third listen that feeling disappears.

Back
Top Bottom