Made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[COLOR=royal blue]I think I am in love with MTV's Made. WHY JESUS WHY. Has anyone else seen any episodes of this? I dunno how many there are so far but they replay like 5 times a day.

Basically they take somebody that REALLY wants to do something and help them do it. Like this chubby girl wanted to be a cheerleader so they trained her. And this band wanted to be a REAL band so they helped them get paying gigs and make a demo and stuff.

:drool: Addictive
[/COLOR]

i saw the one with the band. i was flipping through the stations and came across it and before i knew it i was hooked into the show. haven't seen the cheerleader one. saw the preview of the kid who wants to play basketball.

I've seen a few of them and they crack me up. Why would you not know your limits and stick to what you do best:yes:

I saw the one today with the guy who wanted to play basketball. I don't know why people would want to change themselves just because they wanna be popular or whatever. :rolleyes: :grumpy:

Cajun said:
I've seen a few of them and they crack me up. Why would you not know your limits and stick to what you do best:yes:

Then...why would anybody try anything...anything at all? Why strive, why attempt to succeed? There is no success without failure, and there is no success, no happiness unless we have the will to try. Testing your limits is what we're all about. :)

yeah but as an ex college basketball player, you have to have some talent to step onto the court. I mean I spent my entire first like 20 years playing ball every single day to get where I did. Seriously testing your limits is fine, but know them and bust ass for what you get

yeah, but i think much (not all, I'm not familiar with the basketball kid) is about busting yo' ass in roder to get where you want to be--i.e. the cheerleading kid. They're not gonna stick some tow-bit hack in a professional competition but I think they're legitimately trying to help these kids work hard to achieve their dream(s) by offering things, opportunities, that they may not receive otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom