Maddie is very p*ssed off over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
THE LITTLE FUKS!!!!!!

THE LITTLE FUKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as many many of u know worldwide about Joey Dunlops death, Im sure u all heard about the lifesize Joey statue that is now in his home town of Ballymoney......

......well what a fuking shock and sickening sight to see a photo of it with the initials 'IRA' on the front of his bike......!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

A well respected man, a wonderful ambassador.......and some little fucker/s went and defaced it with this political shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot fucking believe this.....I dont have a pic at the mom to show u all, will look for one and re-edit if find.......

But right now, im so fucking ready to punch a wall...........

Im tellin ya, if this is due to young teens of Northern Ireland, who, in my opinion have absolutely no fucking respect for anything here anymore or anybody.........then I sooooo fucking want out!

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-09-2002).]

Maddie sweetie, what is this? I havent heard of this fella or why it is so apalling that his monument was attacked, although any public vandalism is disgusting.

Can you learn me?

Oh yeah sure Angie......Joey Dunlop was a hugely popular motorbike racer from over here........he was well known worldwide, and even though he was very famous, was still a very humble, loving family man, who still wouldve camped in a caravan overnight in the cold than opt. for a hotel.......
smile.gif
*thumbs up to Joe* this is he:

Joey.h2.jpg

he was one of the most respected sporting fugures and an ambassador for every section of the community, irrespective of party politics........

Two years ago, the sporting world was in shock when Joey was killed after hitting a tree when his bike went out of control in the rain, during a race in Estonia.....
frown.gif

The sporting world mourned and more than 50,000 pple (mainly bikers) attended his funeral....

then they erected a statue of Joey on his bike in his hometown as a tribute......

( I cant find a pic of this, Im so sorry)

and then this has to go and happen.......

mad.gif

its just bloody disrespectful.........

oh Maddie. That is sad. Sorry I didn't know who he was. The way you describe him though, I can understand your anger.
You must be so frustrated by the stuff that goes on around you.
Sad indeed matie.

i cant believe this!well actually i can im from dundalk well used to this shit. i thought theyed have some effin respect.i bet the fuckers that did it dont even have a clue about any history of the whole thing which is a effin disgrace because these days people just use the term and dont have a clue......shit im tryin to say somethin and i just cant get it out..ill try later, im just makin no sense whatsoever.

its a bloody disgrace.mad1 were u at the tribute thing last year in louth?it was class, but really sad.joey dunlop is a legend round here

Originally posted by mad1:

Im tellin ya, if this is due to young teens of Northern Ireland, who, in my opinion have absolutely no fucking respect for anything here anymore or anybody.........then I sooooo fucking want out!

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-09-2002).]

Maddie im a wee angel teen
smile.gif

I thought that was awful too!!!!!!!!

Nobody here has respect for anything and joeys family were all upset bout it!
frown.gif

Maddie how r ya girlie?

Im soooo wantin to go to uni outta here!

Back
Top Bottom