MAD TV or SNL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessBadgirl

Acrobat
SNL... but when Will Farell and Jimmy Fallon leave I dunno how funny it will continue to be. Whatever happened to Horatio(sp?) Sanz??? I haven't seen him in a while.

MAD TV til 11:30, then I switch to SNL.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

I loved it when I was in Lansing. MAD TV from 10:30 to 11:30 and SNL from 11:30 to 1:00. Now I just watch the first half hour of it, unless I know that Miss Swan or Stuart is just about to be up...lol. Miss Swan is my absolute favorite.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Glad to see some Miss Swan fans round these parts.

"He lookalika man." "You need to take a piw chiw..."

I haven't tuned in to either MadTV or SNL lately. I thought SNL kind of lost it a few years ago although sometimes it can be funny. As for MadTV, well, it kind of lost something too over the years. Or maybe I just miss Funky Walker Dirty Talker - or did they bring him back? If they did, I'm for sure tuning in again!

I don't know.. neither of them seem to be super great lately. I suppose I'd choose SNL -- MadTV is good but sometimes their skits are REALLY cheesy and stupid.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I think Mad Tv is absolutely horrible. Nothing about it is funny and it seems a tad too immature humor-wise. SNL has its very lame or unfunny moments as well but I would definitely go with SNL

I hate SNL..

MAD TV ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYY

Stuart
Ms. Swan
The Lancome Lady

Maybe cuz I've been watching it for years..

SNL

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Back
Top Bottom