mad monarchs!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amalie of Orange-Nassau (1710-1777) the deranged duchess of Baden-Durlach.

:hmm: Our new princess was named Catharina-Amalia (Beatrix Carmen Victoria to be precise), by, Willem Alexander Claus George Ferdinand, Crown Prince, Prince of Orange (I had to look it up, but this isn't the same person as the one yertle has mentioned :))

Popmartijn said:
Amalie of Orange-Nassau (1710-1777) the deranged duchess of Baden-Durlach.

:hmm: Our new princess was named Catharina-Amalia (Beatrix Carmen Victoria to be precise), by, Willem Alexander Claus George Ferdinand, Crown Prince, Prince of Orange (I had to look it up, but this isn't the same person as the one yertle has mentioned :))

And what do you think of Catharina's mom? She's Argentinian, just like me, so that means she must be great ;) :D

No, seriously...What do people think about her?

AvsGirl41 said:
The perils of inbreeding!

No joke! It's lethal! That was a major problem with royalty--having to marry other royalty. I just wonder how the hell some of these people just got through their lives!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
And what do you think of Catharina's mom? She's Argentinian, just like me, so that means she must be great ;) :D

No, seriously...What do people think about her?

Here in the Netherlands she (Maxima Zorreguita) has stolen our hearts. We all love her. Some do have some problems with her father though (Jorge Zorreguita, a former secretary in the Videla-government)...

C ya!

Marty

(OK then, Marinus Johannes Janssen, but it's still far less ludicrous than the names of those royals :D)

how many Donalds are there in Australia, after Sir Bradman of couse?

as for Cruyff...never saw him in action (before my time), but in those little World Cup highlights videos I feel like I've missed out a lot.

Popmartijn said:

Here in the Netherlands she (Maxima Zorreguita) has stolen our hearts. We all love her. Some do have some problems with her father though (Jorge Zorreguita, a former secretary in the Videla-government)...

C ya!

Marty

(OK then, Marinus Johannes Janssen, but it's still far less ludicrous than the names of those royals :D)

Glad to hear she has been accepted by the people! :D Cus we are usually labeled as fat-heads, arrogant bastards! :rolleyes: ( But I Guess some of us are like that...)

So Johan Cruijff is a footballer? He must be if turtle is talking about him :wink:
There's not too many Donalds here. There were, but its an old man's name really.

Back
Top Bottom