Mad Men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelofHarlem01

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anyone been watching AMC's new show "Mad Men"?

mad_men_cast_large.jpg

I saw episode one

and three

they do a better job than most
in not sanitizing the good old days.

it is a good series.

I watched the first few weeks, but while watching this past week's episode, realize I didn't care enough to keep watching.

Maybe my mood will turn and I'll go back to it, because I do like a few of the characters.

Yeah, it seems like a pretty good show. Some parts of it are better than others. There are some boring scenes occasionaly that seem to drag, but for the most part it's good. Cool concept for a show anyway.

I caught the episode last night where Draper's long lost brother shows up and he pays him $5000 to go away.

And the other guy wants his wife to do what ever it takes to get his article in that magazine.

Wow, I didn't see that coming.

This really is an interesting series.

I will keep watching.

I finally saw part of that episode last night.. He paid his brother off but did we ever figure out why? Did he just not want to deal with the past? I'm a little confused by Draper's character. It seems like he has a lot going on but the writer's don't make it overly obvious because in the episode's I've seen anyway, he's been rather quiet. But at the same time when situations arise with his character it feels uncomfortable like we're finding out his secrets while the other characters are left in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom