Mad Max 4: Dashed Hopes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This may be for the best.

You don't want another Die Hard 4, Rocky Balboa, or John Rambo (now titled just "Rambo", I think), do you?

Of coarse I do.

Die Hard 4: John McClain jumping on (and off) a plane that hovers!

Rocky Balboa: Rocky delivering a punch line (hey, let there be light) a full 40 seconds too late.

John Rambo: Rambo killing brown people to save missionaries.

I LOVE it when hollywood rapes my favorite childhood memories.

i'd heard he didn't want to participate because he thought he was too old for it now. whether that's true or something he said just to stop the drama, i don't know.

i'll probably still see it, unless it gets terrible reviews. i love the mad max series :D

lazarus said:
This may be for the best.

You don't want another Die Hard 4, Rocky Balboa, or John Rambo (now titled just "Rambo", I think), do you?

life free or die hard was F"ing awsome.

rocky balboa on the other hand... ugh. barely better than rocky v, which is not a compliment.

drago should have killed rocky, too.

but then again, if that had happened we'd all be under the control of communist russia right now.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Mel could never make another film again and it wouldn't bug me one bit...

Only because of that one time he was drunk????

Mel Gibson is a very good actor I don't care what anyone says. Lethal Weapon, Mad Max, Signs, Braveheart!!! and yes I did like Apocolypto too. So. :madspit:

"If it's all the same to you...I'll drive that tank-ah"
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Love, love, love Mel in Max movies!

Justin24 said:

Only because of that one time he was drunk????

Mel Gibson is a very good actor I don't care what anyone says. Lethal Weapon, Mad Max, Signs, Braveheart!!! and yes I did like Apocolypto too. So. :madspit:

Mel was a good actor, nothing more nothing less.

Now he's just an intolerant ass obsessed with violence and full of bad excuses.

Mad max series seems brutal. I watched some of one the movies and he was just tried to get gasoline to drive to get more gasoline.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

but then again, if that had happened we'd all be under the control of communist russia right now.

If I can change, you can change! We can all change!

Back
Top Bottom