Mad Libs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I remember a while back we had a mad lib thread, and I recently came across a book of mad libs and thought it'd be fun to do again. First come, first serve. :)

Adjective:
Adjective:
Celebrity:
Another Celebrity:
Animal:
Verb:
Noun:
Noun:
Part of the Body:
Adverb:
Adjective:
Adverb:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Part of the Body:
Adjective:
Noun:
Adjective:
Person in Room (Male):

Adjective: fat
Adjective: hairy
Celebrity: Andrew Lloyd Weber
Another Celebrity: Adam Clayton
Animal: Shellfish
Verb: running
Noun: ax
Noun: tree trunk
Part of the Body: ass
Adverb: quickly
Adjective: fast
Adverb: late
Adjective: funny
Adjective: butt ugly
Part of the Body: pinky finger
Adjective: disgusting
Noun: salmon
Adjective: faster
Person in Room (Male): Bono

Adjective: Loose
Adjective: Bored
Celebrity: Michael Jackson
Another Celebrity: O.J. Simpson
Animal: Badger
Verb: Run
Noun: Car
Noun: Tombstone
Part of the Body: Pinky
Adverb: Shakily
Adjective: Slow
Adverb: Dramatically
Adjective: Blue
Adjective: Smelly
Part of the Body: Coccyx
Adjective: Moldy
Noun: Lighter
Adjective: Flaky
Person in Room (Male): Basstrap

Basstrap, hopefully you'll understand after I do this first one. :)

MY DREAM MAN by U2SavesTheWorld

My "dream man" should, first of all, be very fat and hairy. He should have a physique like Andrew Lloyd Weber, a profile like Adam Clayton, and the intelligence of a shellfish. He must be polite and always remember to run my ax, to tip his tree trunk, and to take my ass when crossing the street. He should move quickly, should have a fast voice, and should always dress late. I woudl also like him to be a funny dancer, and when we're alone, he should whisper butt ugly nothings in my pinky finger and hold my disgusting salmon. I know a faster man like this is hard to find. In fact, the only one I can think of is Bono.

MY DREAM MAN by theSoulfulMofo

My "dream man" should, first of all, be very loose and bored. He should have a physique like Michael Jackson, a profile like OJ Simpson, and the intelligence of a badger. He must be polite and always remember to run my car, to tip his tombstone, and to take my pinky when crossing the street. He should move shakily, should have a slow voice, and should always dress dramatically. I would also like him to be a blue dancer, and when we're alone, he should whisper smelly nothings in my coccyx and hold my moldy lighter. I know a flaky man like this is hard to find. In fact, the only one I can think of is Basstrap.

Okay, here's a new one. I'll check back in a bit.

person in room (female):
noun:
adjective:
adjective:
another person in room:
adjective:
adjective:
plural noun:
adjective:
adjective:
adjective:
adjective:
adjective:
adjective:
adjective:
adjective:
adjective:
noun:
adverb:
person in room (male):

Dude...

Dude, that is just WRONG.

Giant Lemon said:
MY DREAM MAN by theSoulfulMofo

My "dream man" should, first of all, be very loose and bored. He should have a physique like Michael Jackson, a profile like OJ Simpson, and the intelligence of a badger. He must be polite and always remember to run my car, to tip his tombstone, and to take my pinky when crossing the street. He should move shakily, should have a slow voice, and should always dress dramatically. I would also like him to be a blue dancer, and when we're alone, he should whisper smelly nothings in my coccyx and hold my moldy lighter. I know a flaky man like this is hard to find. In fact, the only one I can think of is Basstrap.

Giant Lemon said:
Okay, here's a new one. I'll check back in a bit.

person in room (female): ABEL (well, not in the room, obviously!)
noun: book
adjective: furry
adjective: warm
another person in room: Giant Lemon (you need to be in one :mac: )
adjective: pink
adjective: squishy
plural noun: CDs
adjective: round
adjective: happy
adjective: punctual
adjective: sparkly
adjective: sugary
adjective: sticky
adjective: bloody
adjective: sharp
adjective: spinny
noun: hat
adverb: quickly
person in room (male): Basstrap

person in room (female): me
noun: paper clip
adjective: blue
adjective: hairy
another person in room: geri
adjective: red
adjective: sexy
plural noun: bottles of white out
adjective: loud
adjective: annoying
adjective: saucy
adjective: smelly
adjective: ugly
adjective: rude
adjective: silver
adjective: pretty
adjective: purple
noun: nail polish
adverb: swimmingly
person in room (male): wepa

Last edited:
i'd already filled out the first one too so i figured i'd post my results too.

My "dream man" should, first of all, be very green and hairy. He should have a physique like john taylor, a profile like geri halliwell, and the intelligence of a tiger. He must be polite and always remember to run my post-it, to tip his paper clip, and to take my eyebrow when crossing the street. He should move swimmingly, should have a sexy voice, and should always dress quickly. I would also like him to be a soggy dancer, and when we're alone, he should whisper silver nothings in my finger and hold my smelly nail polish. I know a blue man like this is hard to find. In fact, the only one I can think of is wepa.

some of that is true actually. i always want my man to hold my eyebrow whilst we cross the street, just to be safe. :laugh:

EDIT: added pic

Attachments

• eek.jpg
    eek.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I did the first one myself as well.

Adjective: small
Adjective: warm
Celebrity: Ed Harcourt
Another Celebrity: Tom McRae
Animal: penguin
Verb: sing
Noun: guitar
Noun: cornflower blue Crayola crayon
Part of the Body: arm
Adverb: quickly
Adjective: funny
Adverb: sleepily
Adjective: silky
Adjective: fuzzy
Part of the Body: shoulder
Adjective: artificial
Noun: chocolate
Adjective: enhanced
Person in Room (Male): Sam

MY DREAM MAN by U2SavesTheWorld

My "dream man" should, first of all, be very small and warm. He should have a physique like Ed Harcourt, a profile like Tom McRae, and the intelligence of a penguin. He must be polite and always remember to sing my guitar, to tip his cornflower blue Crayola crayon, and to take my arm when crossing the street. He should move quickly, should have a funny voice, and should always dress sleepily. I would also like him to be a silky dancer, and when we're alone, he should whisper fuzzy nothings in my shoulder and hold my artificial chocolate. I know a(n) enhanced man like this is hard to find. In fact, the only one I can think of is Sam.

awwwwww....Sam IS small (well, still a few inches taller than me) and warm! :heart:

Awesome picture, Khanada! :D

A (SECRET) LETTER FROM AN ADMIRER by meegannie

Dear Miss ABEL,
You may not recall my book, but I met you at the furry cocktail party given by our warm friend, Giant Lemon. We had a pink talk about your squishy CDs, and I was impressed by your round conversation and your grasp of the happy situation. Also, I was very much attracted by your punctual eyes, your sparkly little chin, and your sugary teeth. If you'll pardon me for seeming sticky, I was fascinated by your bloody walk and by your sharp figure. I hope I made a spinny impression and that we can get together for a nice hat next week.

Quickly yours,
Basstrap

A (SECRET) LETTER FROM AN ADMIRER by Khanada

Dear Miss Khanada,
You may not recall my paper clip, but I met you at the blue cocktail party given by our hairy friend, Geri. We had a red talk about your sexy bottles of white out, and I was impressed by your loud conversation and your grasp of the anoying situation. Also, I was very much attracted by your saucy eyes, your smelly little chin, and your ugly teeth. If you'll pardon me for seeming rude, I was fascinated by your silver walk and by your pretty figure. I hope I made a purple impression and that we can get together for a nice nail polish next week.

Swimmingly yours,
Wepa

Here's a new one:

adjective:
adjective:
type of liquid:
adjective:
adjective:
adverb:
adjective:
plural noun:
adjective:
adjective:
plural noun:
noun:
plural noun:
noun:
adjective:
adjective:
part of the body:

i love mad libs!

adjective: flashy
adjective: red
type of liquid: ipecac syrup
adjective: yellow
adjective: dry
adjective: cold
plural noun: pencils
adjective: black
adjective: long
plural noun: eyelashes
noun: telephone
plural noun: facsimilie machines
noun: photograph
adjective: gold
adjective: shiny
part of the body: foot

adjective: Phat
adjective: Immense
type of liquid: Pure Alcohol
adjective: Cheesy
adjective: Lumpy
adverb: Barely
adjective: Crusty
plural noun: Dwarves
plural noun: Swamps
noun: Couch
plural noun: Caccti
noun: emulsifier
adjective: Stale
part of the body: very the center of the frontal lobe

adjective: Fluffy
adjective: ridged
type of liquid: Kool-aid
adjective: greasy
adjective: stale
adjective: acidic
plural noun: Joysticks
adjective: blurry
adjective: intense
plural noun: coffee pots
noun: treadmill
plural noun: water heaters
noun: ash tray
adjective: arid
adjective: toxic
part of the body: ear lobe

LOL- I love your drawings! :laugh:

HOW TO GO TO SLEEP by Khanada

If you have trouble falling asleep, you probably have a flashy mind. You must learn to relax so you will have a red mind instead. First, drink a cup of hot ipecac syrup and stretch out on a yellow bed in a dry position. Then, breathe quickly and think about something beautiful, such as cold pencils. Do not think about your black enemies or entertain any other long thoughts. Concentrate on something restful, such as eyelashes, which will make your telephone more relaxed, or count imaginary facsimile machines jumping over a photograph. Follow these gold rules and you will fall into a shiny sleep the minute your foot hits the pillow.

HOW TO GO TO SLEEP by Basstrap

If you have trouble falling asleep, you probably have a phat mind. You must learn to relax so you will have an immense mind instead. First, drink a cup of hot pure alcohol and stretch out on a cheesy bed in a lumpy position. Then, breathe barely and think about something beautiful, such as crusty dwarves. Do not think about your crusty enemies or entertain any other crusty thoughts. Concentrate on something restful, such as swamps, which will make your couch more relaxed, or count imaginary cacti jumping over an emulsifier. Follow these crusty rules and you will fall into a stale sleep the minute your very center of the frontal lobe hits the pillow.

HOW TO GO TO SLEEP by daafish

If you have trouble falling asleep, you probably have a fluffy mind. You must learn to relax so you will have a ridged mind instead. First, drink a cup of hot Kool-aid and stretch out on a greasy bed in a stale position. Then, breathe quickly and think about something beautiful, such as acidic joysticks. Do not think about your blurry enemies or entertain any other intense thoughts. Concentrate on something restful, such as coffee pots, which will make your treadmill more relaxed, or count imaginary water heaters jumping over an ash tray. Follow these arid rules and you will fall into a toxic sleep the minute your ear lobe hits the pillow.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying these! :)
Here's another:

adjective:
color:
plural noun:
adjective:
type of liquid:
adjective:
plural noun:
person in room:
exclamation:
adjective:
adjective: