Mad Libs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adjective: mad
color: purple
plural noun: pills
adjective: saucy
type of liquid: blood
adjective: rich
plural noun: goobers
person in room: billy
exclamation: wepa!!!
adjective: dense
adjective: ugly
adjective: smelly
adjective: moronic
noun: grass
plural noun: loaves of bread
adjective: boring
person in room (female): me

MY DREAM GIRL by daafish (I really hope Sicy sees this! :laugh: )

The girl of my dreams has slimmy baby blue hair scented like dolls. Her eyes are like two frosty pools of molasses. Her lips remind me of pointy beach balls, and she has a figure like Cajun. When she enters a room, people always stare at her and say ?Mother Puss Bucket! What a crazy woman!? Her sense of humor is always sexy, and people marvel at her succulent vocabulary. In my dreams I see her wearing a steamy dress and a diamond septic tank in her hair. I would gladly give up all my microwaves for one evening with this limp female. Her name is Sicy.

MY DREAM GIRL by Khanada

The girl of my dreams has mad purple hair scented like pills. Her eyes are like two saucy pools of blood. Her lips remind me of rich goobers, and she has a figure like Billy. When she enters a room, people always stare at her and say ?Wepa!!! What a dense woman!? Her sense of humor is always ugly, and people marvel at her smelly vocabulary. In my dreams I see her wearing a moronic dress and a diamond grass in her hair. I would gladly give up all my loaves of bread for one evening with this boring female. Her name is Khanada Rhodes.

Back
Top Bottom