mad as hell at my bank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I'm trying to set up an online account. The bank turned down my first request because of an alleged Social Security number discrepancy. Now the stupid program is telling me that I'm already enrolled. If I get on the phone I get a half hour of commercials before I can talk to a person. This situation is driving me nuts.:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

It may be telling you you're already enrolled b/c you account came with online banking and it's not something that requires additional application and setup. That's how mine was. I didn't use it right away, but when I wanted to start, I think I just used my account number and SSN to login. Online banking was setup when I first applied for the account, regardless of whether I was planning on using it. Also, with somethings that are exceptionally secure, if you have too many failed login attempts, you'll be required to call the bank and sort things out.

Last edited:
It's Regions, one of the biggest banks around here. I may change banks because this thing's so damn big and impersonal. My sister in Brooklyn switched from a huge bank to a small bank and she's really happy with her decision.

Back
Top Bottom