M83

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoorock Girl!

The Fly
Alright, my endorsement of Duo 505 wasn't exactly met with rave reviews, so hopefully this'll change things.

Are there any fans of M83 here? I know they were/are touring the upper midwest lately, any of you see them?

Good times, yes?

good stuff

you make me proud zoorock

when are we gonna make it?

M83 is an AWESOME band. I just finished listening to the album "Before the dawn heals us" . Holy Crap! Amazing music, especially the first 2 songs.

I was dreadfully underwhelmed by their live show, but I didn't hate it or anything. Good enough albums, I think, but hardly deserving of the effusive praise so often heaped upon them by online critics.

They get the job done efficiently enough and have a couple of dope songs here and there. I'm curious as to what, if anything, the future holds for the "band."

Zoorock Girl! said:
Alright, my endorsement of Duo 505 wasn't exactly met with rave reviews, so hopefully this'll change things.

Are there any fans of M83 here? I know they were/are touring the upper midwest lately, any of you see them?

Good times, yes?

wow, you sure like bands with numbers, eh? :wink:

I bought a few M83 songs offa iTunes from their latest album. I really like * (partially cuz that's my nickname :p) and Teen Angst. Great headphones music.

Back
Top Bottom