Lulworth Cove, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: Don't let Wild see that! She'd be so dissapointed in me!

:sexywink: But yea, we could ofcourse continue our drink fest under the table, going down y'know..

damn, the word ofcourse is fucking hard to write when your fingers don't do as you wan thtem to do!

Maybe we should do that before the drink-off too. :sexywink:

We'd probably all end up in EYKIW causing a ruckus and getting ourselves banned.

We'll probably go post in a 3 year old thread in FYM in the mistaken belief it's the Superthread.

It would be like the forum gypsy days all over again!

A trip either indicates bad stuff, or it can be your bodies reaction to both alcohol and weed.

Solution? : Come to Holland, I'll get you good stuff and not get you drunk, that way you can never get a bad trip! :sexywink:
It was laced, I'm 99% sure of it. They've done it to my brother before too, just to watch him trip out.

It was laced, I'm 99% sure of it. They've done it to my brother before too, just to watch him trip out.

That's fucking dumb and moronic of them. Don't they know that people actually DIE in bad trips? They litteraly get scared to death.

I fucking hate it that there are so many dumbfucks around. Those people should be dumped on antarctica or so, or in a room with Chris Martin.

:laugh: Awesome. Thank you Google ads for your wise words.

Not that I ever listen to advice or anything.

*takes another gulp*

Google Ads brings a most tempting offer:

U2 Albums
On Sale at Lasoo.Com.au Be Quick as offer ends 29/09/2008!

SHIT I BETTER BUY MORE COPIES OF ALBUMS I ALREADY HAVE!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 165
User Name Posts
Galeongirl 48
Serena Vox 40
Axver 37
The Sad Punk 22
DreamOutLoud13 16
bono_212 2

The girls are on top. :drool:

Business Intelligence and Reporting Solutions for MultiValue and Beyond
MITS - Advanced Reporting and Business Intelligence

effect energy drink
Europe´s fastest growing Energy Drink. Nr 2 in Germany Nr 4 Europe
energy drinks effect HIGH QUALITY ENERGY DRINK: effect

Get Healthy, Go Alkaline
Get The Full Alkaline Foods Chart & Start Alkalizing Your Body Now...
Alkaline Foods & Alkaline Diet Resource

Okkaaay, why do I still get the MITS thing?

:hmm: Alkaline diet eh? Sounds interesting. I think I have a few alkaline batteries left here, do I eat those?

That's fucking dumb and moronic of them. Don't they know that people actually DIE in bad trips? They litteraly get scared to death.

I fucking hate it that there are so many dumbfucks around. Those people should be dumped on antarctica or so, or in a room with Chris Martin.

They don't give a fuck. One of the guys who did it was the one that tried to ruin my life in December. But alas, I'd really rather not relive that story. And hence why I no longer hang around them.

You know, we're all on the first bus to hell, aren't we?

I just hope that God has upgraded the bus to a tram.

No kidding. :mad: Did you know that one of my friends was once given a heroin-laced spliff, and subsequently raped?

One of my male friends?

Okkaaay, why do I still get the MITS thing?

:hmm: Alkaline diet eh? Sounds interesting. I think I have a few alkaline batteries left here, do I eat those?

I'm still getting it too! And this:

Universe / Unidata
Realtime mirror to MS SQL or any relational dbms. Easy data access.

And an alkaline diet? :lol:

Aren't shrooms legal in Holland, too?

... not that I'm interested or anything.

Well, there's a discussion going on now about them, has been since the beginning of this year... there are dumb tourists who can't handle them and committed suicide during trips a few times :shrug: one brit, one frenchie, one danish guy.... own fault imo, use them as you should, don't go stupid.

they all used in combo with alchohl of other stupid stuff. Read the fucking manual, NEVER USE IN COMBINATION.

:uhoh: not that I know that or anything, since I've never tried shrooms.

I know one smartshop in Amsterdam :hmm: there are many I just don't know where they are. This one is awesome, since the store next to it is an ALIEN store :love: Fucking awesome store, it's got shitloads of alien merchandise and stories on how aliens exist and such. I LOVE that store! :lmao: only recently I realised it had a smartshop next to it. Brilliant.

They don't give a fuck. One of the guys who did it was the one that tried to ruin my life in December. But alas, I'd really rather not relive that story. And hence why I no longer hang around them.

That's fucked up. I mean, I don't give a shit if kids like that kill themselves in the process, but that they try to kill others, THAT is what bothers me.

No kidding. :mad: Did you know that one of my friends was once given a heroin-laced spliff, and subsequently raped?

One of my male friends?

See, this, more than any other reason, is why I think I'd be too wary to ever try drugs if I were interested.

One of my male friends?

:yikes: wow, that's fucked up. pardon me for the pun!

Seriously, I wouldn't trust any foreign stuff. only if either someone I trust got it or if I bought it myself!

Anyway, I really thought I was gonna go at 3, but it's now almost 4 and I really have to pike now. I'll be back later n. :wave:

They just don't care. They're so fucking stupid.

I've known people like that before. I knew them when we were kids. But I don't think they ever grew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom