Lulworth Cove, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: I know where they're staying, so I'll try..

:uhoh: Sorry, old PLEBAn habits don't die easily...

halfway done with my first glass, any drunkposting yet?

Your old PLEBAn habits may just work out for the benefit of all in this particular instance. Not that this is an endorsement of PLEBAn habits from me. Just that the ends are worth it. For we need 1. Acrobat or 2. Bono to get his arse handed to him on a platter by a fan.

(Can you ask about Heartland for me? Pretty please?)

It honestly depends. If we're talking the shit I pulled with the vodka what was it, a week and a half ago or so, then I would have my reservations on that one. Talk about fucking freakish!

Hell, it took a shitload of 50% alcohol peppermint schnapps to put me down for the count.

I hear a challenge?

Try me, honestly please do. It's about time I get drunk ffs! :crack:

It honestly depends. If we're talking the shit I pulled with the vodka what was it, a week and a half ago or so, then I would have my reservations on that one. Talk about fucking freakish!

Hell, it took a shitload of 50% alcohol peppermint schnapps to put me down for the count.

Ah, but see, you can get drunk.

GG2, it seems, cannot.

Your old PLEBAn habits may just work out for the benefit of all in this particular instance. Not that this is an endorsement of PLEBAn habits from me. Just that the ends are worth it. For we need 1. Acrobat or 2. Bono to get his arse handed to him on a platter by a fan.

(Can you ask about Heartland for me? Pretty please?)

I could always try to kick his ass, but then again his bodyguard won't like that :hmm: and we'd never get Acrobat.

Dude, if they want to play Heartland they need to ditch Bono first, NO WAY he can play that. He's way too fat.

I would if I didn't have shit to do today. Unless you'll be around later, I'm afraid I can't take you up on that.

ah well, perhaps if U2 play in dublin, you can come :lol: I already have a deal with Ali and Gluey and Wild. I'm gonna drink the three of them under the table :wink:

Ah, but see, you can get drunk.

GG2, it seems, cannot.

Again, it depends. My sister, who is a lightweight and a half, can't get drunk on rum, I believe it is. She probably isn't trying the right alcohol. It seems I cannot get drunk on vodka no matter how hard I try. I'm also becoming immune to peppermint schnapps too, it seems.

I just had a shot of absinthe with a glass of milk and some doritoes with labne dip as a chaser.

If I don't vomit soon, then there's a god that does indeed look down on me disapprovingly.

I could always try to kick his ass, but then again his bodyguard won't like that :hmm: and we'd never get Acrobat.

Dude, if they want to play Heartland they need to ditch Bono first, NO WAY he can play that. He's way too fat.

I so want to be there when you demand to know where the fuck Acrobat is. :laugh:

Edge could totally sing Heartland.

Again, it depends. My sister, who is a lightweight and a half, can't get drunk on rum, I believe it is. She probably isn't trying the right alcohol. It seems I cannot get drunk on vodka no matter how hard I try. I'm also becoming immune to peppermint schnapps too, it seems.

I don't think you're quite seeing the issue here. GG2 is apparently immune to both alcohol and weed.

I've tried a shitloads of things..

Beer, wine, martini(2 bottles should make you at least feel SOMETHING right?), passoa, safari, smirnoff, smirnoff ice, bacardi, bacardi & coke, liquors, Baileys...

any suggestions?

oh and sidenote, most of these were drunk combined :wink:

Man, I should totally go to Dublin. Even though I don't really care that much about U2 any more. I just need to travel. I must be the most poorly travelled geography nerd EVER.

Man, I should totally go to Dublin. Even though I don't really care that much about U2 any more. I just need to travel. I must be the most poorly travelled geography nerd EVER.

You should. We could meet up and have a drink contest.

:shifty: and I could show you what it's like to have a real IRL gf :sexywink:

Beer, wine, martini(2 bottles should make you at least feel SOMETHING right?), passoa, safari, smirnoff, smirnoff ice, bacardi, bacardi & coke, liquors, Baileys...

any suggestions?

You're just a freak, then. :laugh:
Seriously, have you drank like, all of your life?

any suggestions?

Most of those are wussy things. It's right in front of you, GG2 - ABSINTHE.

I am, and I'm saying that she's probably immune to the ones she's tried.

No, I'm getting the impression alcohol, for whatever reason, does not inebriate her. No matter what it's in. Doesn't matter what she's drinking if her body itself doesn't process alcohol in a way to create a sense of inebriation.

Most of those are wussy things. It's right in front of you, GG2 - ABSINTHE.

OH. we can get absinthe here now. It's like, 55% alcohol or some shit and it's missing one of the ingredients ... fuck I forget the name right now, but yeah. She should try 151.

You should. We could meet up and have a drink contest.

:shifty: and I could show you what it's like to have a real IRL gf :sexywink:

Deal and deal. :sexywink:

I am totally willing to challenge anybody to a drink-off. Two bottles of the same red wine each. Preferably pinot noir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom