Luckiest man in the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
charlize-with-fiance-stuart-townsend_250x400.jpg

....am I right?

^ that's correct

And yeah, who is that?

- apparently it is Charlize, as the image comes from one of her websites.... :ohmy:

I think she's incredibly gorgeous, I saw her on Oprah recently. She has a new movie coming out this month, North Country. She seems nice too and that makes her so much more beautiful in my eyes.

My choice for luckiest woman in the world right now would be either Kate Bosworth or Vanessa Paradis :D

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think she's incredibly gorgeous, I saw her on Oprah recently. She has a new movie coming out this month, North Country. She seems nice too and that makes her so much more beautiful in my eyes.

My choice for luckiest woman in the world right now would be either Kate Bosworth or Vanessa Paradis :D

:laugh: I had to google to find out who Vanessa Paradis is. I will agree with you she is one lucky women and so is Kate Bosworth. :yes:

Last edited:
The luckiest gal in the world is the gal that gets to wake up next to Adam Clayton...Ooops that is not what this tread is about my bad.

Everyone should see her new movie North Country

If it doesn't make you furious about sexual harassment, then I don't know what will. Her performance is stunning.

Back
Top Bottom