Lover, Wiltshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam is looking good these days. Although his slightly bung eye is a little off putting for me :reject:

He could be the next James fucking Bond! This is the sexiest he has been in a damn long time!!! Eye, you say? I need to pay more attention...

I'm ridiculously excited at how great he looks.
:shifty:

There's got to be a drug out there that gives you ridiculously fast metabolism. :rant:

Seriously :grumpy:

He could be the next James fucking Bond! This is the sexiest he has been in a damn long time!!! Eye, you say? I need to pay more attention...

I'm ridiculously excited at how great he looks.
:shifty:

Where did this whole James Bond thing come from? Was there some sort of rumor or something? Because I've been hearing this for years.

Seriously :grumpy:

Where did this whole James Bond thing come from? Was there some sort of rumor or something? Because I've been hearing this for years.

Really??? I just thought he looked especially James Bond-esque in that picture Bonnie posted in the link GG posted in here. I've not heard these rumours before. How odd.

Really??? I just thought he looked especially James Bond-esque in that picture Bonnie posted in the link GG posted in here. I've not heard these rumours before. How odd.

I just keep seeing PLEBAns (and others) say he should play James Bond. I was wondering where that started. I guess he just exudes Bondness

on a bet you say? :eyebrow:

just like I listen to the Spice Girls sometimes.. . . . . for a bet

Well it was more like

Friend: What do you think of Lady GaGa
Me: Just Dance is pretty cool.
Friend: UGH! Her music is terrible
Me: Now I'm going to listen to the whole album just to spite you
Friend: It's your funeral*

I am not ashamed to admit that I listen to the Spice Girls :mad:

*Not the actual transcript

Status
Not open for further replies.