Lover, Wiltshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're no where near as cute.

Btw, I am...seriously actually enjoying this album :uhoh:

But ... it'd be like owning Bono! Every time U2 do something stupid, you can kick it and you'll know that somewhere, Bono will wince.

... I'm amazed.

Not yet. My iPod's acting funny. But my favourite song of yours so far is Warm Delirium.

Because of your Green Day love, I think you'll dig the hell out of Pyrotechnic Graffiti. It's kind of American Idiot-ish, in that it's a rock opera with punk-rock inclinations.

But ... it'd be like owning Bono! Every time U2 do something stupid, you can kick it and you'll know that somewhere, Bono will wince.

... I'm amazed.

I don't wanna get arrested! It'd be safer hunting down the real bono and kicking him. If you had Animal Planet, you'd know those Animal Cops do NOT fuck around.

Guess what else. The end of The Kiss? I love shit like that.

I don't wanna get arrested! It'd be safer hunting down the real bono and kicking him. If you had Animal Planet, you'd know those Animal Cops do NOT fuck around.

Guess what else. The end of The Kiss? I love shit like that.

Man, Chris Martin's in for it then, if that photo LM dug up of him taking out a mountain goat is anything to go by ...

I don't know why I skip it so routinely, but I do. I guess because I want the METTAAAAOOOOLLLL.

Because of your Green Day love, I think you'll dig the hell out of Pyrotechnic Graffiti. It's kind of American Idiot-ish, in that it's a rock opera with punk-rock inclinations.

:hmm: Cool. I did like Smoking Paint and See You On The Other Side.

Man, Chris Martin's in for it then, if that photo LM dug up of him taking out a mountain goat is anything to go by ...

I don't know why I skip it so routinely, but I do. I guess because I want the METTAAAAOOOOLLLL.

You just hate people of Mid Eastern decent. Admit it.

Somehow I don't think that line is unique to a cartoon character.

He's a comic book character. There is a bit of a difference. And in the book I just read, he says that twice, so it's fresh in my mind relating with The Joker.

:lol: Thie tireder I am, the lamer my jokes get. Expect vaudeville one-liners soon.

Dead? I'll tell you what's dead. Vaudeville! You know what killed it? The talking pictures, but you can still make it kid you just gotta have a gimmick. I for one am a tumbler, here watch my round off... hey kiddo be a sport, take the pills out of my pocket and put one under my tongue?

acbdf3313e609db41bac5ff373f6e964.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom