Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have not. Tell me: are his heels buried in the floor of your office?

No, but he hasn't eaten in 52 days because God told him to fast and hasn't told him to stop yet. He has a really intricate paradigm that he uses to justify why he is right and everyone else is wrong. The sad thing is that when you really press him on it, he admits that there are a lot of flaws in his reasoning, but he still refuses to yield.

I don't know why I thought of that tonight.

Laugh it up. It will not be allowed in the game.

Then we'll start a new one. Everyone that sides with us will join that. Everyone that wants to stick with your interpretation of Axver's rules and Phanan's game can stick with DI.

Hey KhanadaRhodes I just sent you a friend request on Facebook!!! My name is Jon.

I wonder how many other Interferencers are on the dreaded Facebook :hmm:

Screwtape, are you a member of "The World's Largest Social Networking Site"?

PFan, I really have enjoyed your list thus far, only now towards the end has my attention from it flagged slightly, I've never been a big fan of Steely Dan or Chicago, and Every Little Thing is my second least favorite police song, but structurally, still sound

crazy.jpg

No, but he hasn't eaten in 52 days because God told him to fast and hasn't told him to stop yet. He has a really intricate paradigm that he uses to justify why he is right and everyone else is wrong. The sad thing is that when you really press him on it, he admits that there are a lot of flaws in his reasoning, but he still refuses to yield.

I don't know why I thought of that tonight.

Fascinating. Neither do I.

How's his relationship status?

Hey KhanadaRhodes I just sent you a friend request on Facebook!!! My name is Jon.

I wonder how many other Interferencers are on the dreaded Facebook :hmm:

Screwtape, are you a member of "The World's Largest Social Networking Site"?

Yeah I'm on Facebook. My name is Justin Powell and once Khan friends you, you should be able to find me quite easily if you want.

PFan, I really have enjoyed your list thus far, only now towards the end has my attention from it flagged slightly, I've never been a big fan of Steely Dan or Chicago, and Every Little Thing is my second least favorite police song, but structurally, still sound

Good to know, thanks.

My only issue with ELTSDIM is the lyrics. I think it's really catchy otherwise.

Space Moon was awesome. I just love any type of music competition that has as little douchebaggery as possible. Like BoMac said, I got to use an Ackbar mashup and a Kanye/Beethoven's Fifth and it was pretty cool. DI2 was the highlight of the whole tourney for me, but then we all got screwed over somehow.

I have said all I need to say to Screw at this point, so I don't know what else could be said, since my 3 AM Bitching / Genuine Reach-Out was met with silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom