Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see a difference between Space Moon and DI, unless, I mean, like can you edit the songs and stuff, and use live things etc.?

Fuck Canadia.

:mad:

I don't really see a difference between Space Moon and DI, unless, I mean, like can you edit the songs and stuff, and use live things etc.?

Anything and everything is allowed. Like I said, LMP had mash-ups, including one of Admiral Ackbar. Shocking, I know.

And a major difference between the two is that there has yet to be an argument stemming from the Space Moon™ competitions. It's a place of love and harmony, and bringing people together. :hug:

Space Moon, due to what happened when it was created, is much less serious. The "B&C snob" types that people allude to did not enter into it. It was just fun. It was also shorter. DI is 160 minutes; Space Moon only 60.

Screwy, at some point the number of people that join into this thread amazed at your behavior is going to click, as it just keeps growing. And then, maybe, just maybe, you'll understand why so many people disagree with you and so many people get frustrated with you.

The Cycle of The Superthread In Relation To Screwtape

1. The Superthread constantly makes fun of and mocks Screwtape.

2. Screwtape accepts it even though they all together really hurt. He stays friends with people who are so often so cruel to him because he sees the good in them.

3. Screwtape says something against popular belief and an argument starts.

4. Screwtape puts forward his point of view but is attacked with barbs of countless things he has said.

5. They spend hours yelling at him without listening. More barbs come. Screwtape takes them because you are my friends.

6. Screwtape thinks the argument has reached its peak and leaves saddened, humiliated and depressed.

7. People continue to make fun of him behind his back.

8. Screwtape comes back because he sees the good in people here and it starts all over again.

This reminds me, have I told you all about the guy that I am working with who suffers from Delusional Disorder? Scary stuff.

This reminds me, have I told you all about the guy that I am working with who suffers from Delusional Disorder? Scary stuff.

You have not. Tell me: are his heels buried in the floor of your office?

Last edited:
Space Moon, due to what happened when it was created, is much less serious. The "B&C snob" types that people allude to did not enter into it. It was just fun. It was also shorter. DI is 160 minutes; Space Moon only 60.

Because music should be fun. Competitions like Space Moon™ allow us to listen and discover new music. And discovering new and exciting music should be fun, but things like the statement below just suck all of the pleasure out of such competitions. :shrug:

Even if Phanan approves it I will change his mind and protest it. It will not appear in a Desert Island game.

The funny thing is, LemonMelon is an artist according to Screwloose's definition in the Tribute Band thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom