Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it Pfan, I just wasn't saying anyhting since I thought you left.

It flows nicely, and it helps that I know the songs, or the artists.

But I think that was the firs time I'd ever heard anything by John Frusciante. I liked what I heard.

I had to pause for a bit, so I'm on the Zeppelin track now, which reminds me.

I have a Zeppelin boot leg on Vinyl, if I can figure out what show it's from I wonder what it would run me :hmm:

God, I don't see how the u2 that exists now could have possibly had anything to do with Always Forever Now :sigh:

It's out there compared to most of their regular stuff.

I enjoyed the bass line from One Foot in Heaven.

Well, I didn't miss much apparently.

I'm about to send Phanan a PM asking him to formally approve the Fake List so Screwy can stop whining.

UGHGHGHG

The week of the 4th every year Michigan City hosts a drum corp show, and that's awesome. The local high schools middle schools and elementary schools house the drum corps...not so cool, since most of my life I lived next to one of the elementary schools, but I haven't for years so it's ok.

Well now that I live in the neighboring city of LaPorte, next to the LaPorte high school, I've made a terrible discovery. Some of the LaPorte schools host the drum corps as well.

All I can hear is :bonodrum: x infinity *kills self*

original.aspx

I absolutely adore this thread. As a lurker and not an active participant, mind you. If I was participating in this silly argument, I'd have lost it by now. And since I've began following some of Screwy's more inane assertions, and the mess that ensued, I have yet to see him admit that he might be wrong, and/or that others may be right. Has it ever happened?

I do, however, approve of the resurrection of Space Moon.

I too approve this message. I'd be willing to run it, and run it properly this time. Space Moon™ :heart: How I miss thee. :sigh:

What is Space Moon?

Space Moon™ is more than a place; it's a feeling. It's a feeling that anything and everything is possible.

It's basically a competition with no rules. You submit a 60 minute playlist, and it can be from any genre. You can even submit guilty pleasures. The only rule is that an artist is not repeated twice. The links are then sent to anyone that wants to listen to them.

If I remember correctly, LMP submiited a couple of mash-ups once, which was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom