Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could one not use Rage Against the Machine and The Nightwatchman?

Could one not use John Lennon and The Beatles? Paul McCartney and the Beatles? George Harrison and The Beatles?

Can't one use
John Lennon
Paul McCartney
George Harrison
Ringo Starr
Wings
The Beatles

Guys, I'm starting a new B&C competition. We're going to use Axver's rules. Basically, you submit a 2:40 playlist. I'm calling it Desert Islands, to avoid copyright infringement. I may ask Phanan to run it. You interested?

Screwtape, there are critics of DI out there, including competitors. Have you noticed?

Have you also considered, Screws, that this list may actually reflect well on DI? And that these critics may actually think, wow, this contest isn't for humorless 99 percenters?

At least give El-Mel some credit, Screw. He doesn't make the same list every time with different names and concepts, at least.

Guys, I'm starting a new B&C competition. We're going to use Axver's rules. Basically, you submit a 2:40 playlist. I'm calling it Desert Islands, to avoid copyright infringement. I may ask Phanan to run it. You interested?

Fuck yes. Now, it's plural.

Then I would bring an ax, no books.

Nah, we're not.

Who wants to skip steps 6, 7, and 8 and have refreshments? Then again, we would be breaking the cycle, and that's no good...

I'm in, like I said, I was thinking of getting some ice cream

:ohmy: I've never been infinity quoted before

You can count me in.

Is it ok if I like Bon Jovi?

The Cycle of The Superthread In Relation To Screwtape

1. The Superthread constantly makes fun of and mocks Screwtape.

2. Screwtape accepts it even though they all together really hurt. He stays friends with people who are so often so cruel to him because he sees the good in them.

3. Screwtape says something against popular belief and an argument starts.

4. Screwtape puts forward his point of view but is attacked with barbs of countless things he has said.

5. They spend hours yelling at him without listening. More barbs come. Screwtape takes them because you are my friends.

6. Screwtape thinks the argument has reached its peak and leaves saddened, humiliated and depressed.

7. People continue to make fun of him behind his back.

8. Screwtape comes back because he sees the good in people here and it starts all over again.

The Cycle of The Superthread In Relation To Screwtape

1. The Superthread constantly makes fun of and mocks Screwtape.

2. Screwtape accepts it even though they all together really hurt. He stays friends with people who are so often so cruel to him because he sees the good in them.

3. Screwtape says something against popular belief and an argument starts.

4. Screwtape puts forward his point of view but is attacked with barbs of countless things he has said.

5. They spend hours yelling at him without listening. More barbs come. Screwtape takes them because you are my friends.

6. Screwtape thinks the argument has reached its peak and leaves saddened, humiliated and depressed.

7. People continue to make fun of him behind his back.

8. Screwtape comes back because he sees the good in people here and it starts all over again.

That's a total lie, and you'd know it if you didn't have your fingers in your ears saying, "Na na na na na na na na na na!"

imgad

Hhahaha ElMel, I was listening to a song on your list, and I was thinking, I really like this, I wonder what it is, and flipped over to check, and it was the Beck song :lmao:

Where's #9, where Screwtape finally grows a pair and realizes that if he accepts that people will disagree with him and doesn't shove his opinion down like it's a fact that everything would be totally fine?

Hhahaha ElMel, I was listening to a song on your list, and I was thinking, I really like this, I wonder what it is, and flipped over to check, and it was the Beck song :lmao:

:love: As Screwy said in his self-congratulating post on the previous page, there's good in everyone.

I love Carpet Crawlers. *Makes note to self: Stop avoiding buying The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway*

Screwtape, etc...in the midst of this argument you have all been so blinded that you fail to see the truth. The truth that will make this petty Desert Island squabble a moot point...

I will win! Muahhahahahahaha!!!

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom