Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it calm down a bit eventually ElMel? :lol: This is a tad loud for me *wimp*

So, I tried to make a mathematical system to show what my "favorite" U2 songs are...because I'm lame and have no life. But...I think I need a few more mathematical figures in here :shifty: /lame

I liked the She & Him album when it first came out, but it's actually kind of boring. Zooey's my girl, but she can't change the tone of her voice between any of her songs.

Yeah, I think the Kills might win because that's the sense I got from previewing some of the songs last night.

I almost made her my av, but the Happening kind of killed her cool factor for me, at least for a little while. She's still a doll, though.

Sure. All I demand is a running diary. :wink:

I'll Make every attempt, though I have to say I'm usually about as helpful as...hey that was kinda cool

Speaking of which, hey ElMel, this Your So Great song is pretty great...all puns intended

And I may have ALWAYS for all of my life hated this Cake song, but once again that was a fantastic transition into it.

oooh, i forgot about the fake list. awesome :up:

My goal is to have the weirdest, most varied DI output of anyone on the forum, not necessarily to win anything. It doesn't hurt that I always try to make every list completely different in every way from the one before it, but The Fake List would throw me over the top instantly. Again, I won't win anything, but it makes me stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom