Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: what album should I listen to today. I've finished all of my videos from the video store, and since i got called off of work today, I won't be able to rent anymore

So since the car is getting towed to the closest garage for what is hopefully just a new battery, I figure they might as well do an inspection, too. But no, they can't do one because the machine they use to hook up to the computers is broken.

This is fun.

Starting your list now elmel

:dance:

BTW, guys, go out and buy the new Beck album when it comes out next Tuesday. I'm listening to the leak now and it's unbelievable. It has this wonderfully catchy 60's British pop vibe and a number of songs that are bound to be hit singles.

I didn't realize the new Beck had leaked. Of course, I haven't really been paying attention.

I'll make a thread for it when it comes out properly. I want to have some reviews to post when I make one.

It's definitely tighter and more consistent than the last couple.

:dance:

BTW, guys, go out and buy the new Beck album when it comes out next Tuesday. I'm listening to the leak now and it's unbelievable. It has this wonderfully catchy 60's British pop vibe and a number of songs that are bound to be hit singles.

I've yet to hear anything by Beck that I've found to be that amazing :reject:

THat transition from Cherub Rock > Broken Face :up:

So since the car is getting towed to the closest garage for what is hopefully just a new battery, I figure they might as well do an inspection, too. But no, they can't do one because the machine they use to hook up to the computers is broken.

This is fun.
aww, that sucks. that reminds me, i have to get my car inspected this month :grumpy: it hurts for me to drive, i don't wanna go :whine:

hopefully all you need is a battery :hug:

I didn't realize the new Beck had leaked. Of course, I haven't really been paying attention.
:ohmy: he has incontinence issues at such a young age? :wink:

Really? Cuz I think Guero is fantastic.

Let's just say this, I really like everything here, without exception. Guero had some wonderful songs, but some crap too.

One track, Replica, sounds like a dead ringer for a Thom Yorke solo project, but with a better melody. Danger Mouse did a great job on the production. Like Odelay, there's a lot going on and plenty to unwrap over several listens. But it's only 33 minutes long, so you can play it over and over.

Does anyone like The Kills? Or She and Him? I've been hearing a lot of both on my satellite radio and am considering using some iTunes cash on one or both.

I liked the She & Him album when it first came out, but it's actually kind of boring. Zooey's my girl, but she can't change the tone of her voice between any of her songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom