Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reveal isn't doing much for me. A lot of mediocre but inoffensive tracks that I won't be in a hurry to play. The Lifting really stands out, like it's from another album entirely.

Ah well, here comes Imitation Of Life. I enjoy this song.

Well, finished with Reveal. Besides The Lifting and Imitation Of Life, it's just a mediocre and inoffensive album. Not bad, per se; it just doesn't achieve much.

I'd rank it above Monster, but none of the other albums I've heard so far.

Axver, you haven't listened to my playlist for DI5 yet, have you?

Because I'd prefer to be here for the running diary. :wink:

Axver, you haven't listened to my playlist for DI5 yet, have you?

Because I'd prefer to be here for the running diary. :wink:

No, not yet. Will do a running diary sometime when you're around in the next few days. Will hopefully be going out and doing something tomorrow though. Buggered if I know what; I'm just sick of hanging around home.

Now Google Ad is asking me if I'm Guns 'N' Roses

I'ts scary accurate to find out what celebrity you are

My mother's car died in the middle of an intersection while making a turn once. No lie.

We all have a little Sadist in us

I really need to not leave the superthread today. More LOZLPZLLZOLZO 00'S U2 SUCKS threads were started in EYKIW, and I can't even bash Bon Jovi anymore without getting a verbal beatdown from Sicy. This just isn't my day.

I really need to not leave the superthread today. More LOZLPZLLZOLZO 00'S U2 SUCKS threads were started in EYKIW, and I can't even bash Bon Jovi anymore without getting a verbal beatdown from Sicy. This just isn't my day.

Well, while I can't side with you in the Bon Jovi bashing :)wink: ), I too am tired for almost every single thread ever started in EYKIW in the last 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom