Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey April! :wave:

:lol: See, I've felt like today's threads have been going a bit slowly compared to the weekend ...

My head's pounding so bad I feel like everything is in slow motion.

I just went in to talk to my boss for a bit and don't even remember what I said I feel so crappy. I might have to see if I can get into the doctor later this afternoon since I was shut out this morning.

How is everyone else today?

I just went in to talk to my boss for a bit and don't even remember what I said I feel so crappy. I might have to see if I can get into the doctor later this afternoon since I was shut out this morning.

Yeah, you need to see the doctor! How long have you been sick now? It seems like it's been ages.

I'm just bored, personally.

I'm surprised you haven't seen one yet. Seems like this thing has been going on for almost a week now.

Just sayin' now... U2 haven't played Croatia? For real?

It's Eastern Europe. Paul McGuinne$$ has yet to be informed that the Wall has fallen and that they're not just a bunch of poor, hopeless commies any more.

I think the site burped there just now.

Yeah, that was a bit odd. And the first couple of times I tried to quote your post, I just got a blank reply page without the quote.

You lot have a long weekend coming up over there?

Oh, wait, it's July already. Duh. Where the fuck has this year gone?!

Just sayin' now... U2 haven't played Croatia? For real?

like all of eastern europe, as ax said. croatia's economy has only recently gotten better anyway. i expect them to play in several never-before-played locations in europe this tour as economies have gotten stronger and the us has gotten weaker. but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

yeah, july :yikes:

time to get kicked off the internet :wave:

i think i'll finish 100 years of solitude tonight, possibly go to the mall to contemplate spending money i shouldn't spend, and read some nonfiction as well, or maybe start my next novel.

like all of eastern europe, as ax said. croatia's economy has only recently gotten better anyway. i expect them to play in several never-before-played locations in europe this tour as economies have gotten stronger and the us has gotten weaker. but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

I bloody well hope that's more than just wishful thinking. But I can't say I really trust U2's touring schedule. It's not as if there's been anything holding them back from playing South Korea, Singapore, India, or Turkey all these years. Other massive bands have had no trouble going to such destinations.

I do think the weakening US economy will mean at least more than just a cursory run through Europe though. It just won't make economic sense to spend half a year playing every little American city any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom