Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I've never been a huge fan of maccas. I think I've probably gone through phases during primary/high school of having it one, two times a week?....and then after school i remember i used to have it for lunch with a few mates every couple of sundays here and their on work lunch breaks....but since then, I'm like McDonalds free for a few months :rockon:

I don't like Macca's much at all. Can count on one hand how many times I've had it in the last couple of years. Their fries in particular are absolutely dreadful. I have come to eat Hungry Jack's somewhat regularly though, mainly when I'm out railfanning and need quick, cheap food.

hey guys, it's ok, children in school were very badly behaved today, no translators so they were insulting each other in bosnian which of course we can't understand.

sarajevo, incidentally, is the only european capital without a "macca's" as you call it.

This is what I don't get. I would have assumed that in areas with less disposable income, people would have less money to spend on food and hence would be less likely to be fat fucks wallowing in a daily diet of Macca's. Meanwhile, some rich prick in Toorak earning $100,000 a week can easily afford a diet of 10 packs of Tim Tams a night.

Yet it seems to always work the other way around, and Joe Poorbastard in Footscray is eating the 10 packs of Tim Tams a night while Rich Prick in Toorak is eating some poncy tofu-and-spinach dish.

You should see how much people spend on beer and fags here.:ohmy:

hey guys, it's ok, children in school were very badly behaved today, no translators so they were insulting each other in bosnian which of course we can't understand.

sarajevo, incidentally, is the only european capital without a "macca's" as you call it.

Have you picked up much Bosnian in your time there so far?

Go Sarajevo. :up:

I don't like Macca's much at all. Can count on one hand how many times I've had it in the last couple of years. Their fries in particular are absolutely dreadful. I have come to eat Hungry Jack's somewhat regularly though, mainly when I'm out railfanning and need quick, cheap food.

All I eat at maccas is their Nuggets. Hungry Jacks, only their Onion Rings.....I mainly eat Red Rooster, if I'm having takeaway of that kind.

cedars of lebanon? sooooo this album's political cause is peace in the middle east.

See, I was thinking "helloooo overt Christian praise album".

Which wouldn't happen, I hope, but still, I was thinking more of Biblical themes than political ones.

Have you picked up much Bosnian in your time there so far?

Go Sarajevo. :up:
haha i can count to 10, say how much does it cost, good day, etc. i am actually quite terrible with languages, vocabulary actually. so it's really hard for me. there's a few other food words i know, uhhhhh...not much. some of the others make me sooo jealous with how mucht hey speak. but my homestay is also with an english-fluent woman and not a family that speaks mostly bosnian, so that's a disadvantage.

You guys seen those promo meals Macca's are doing for the Olympics? Those McContinents? It's kind of sad how the McAfrica seems to be the largest of the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom